Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2021 6:47 AM

Oct 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kamo best boy,

Chaersi_Oct 19, 2021 7:29 AM
“Happiness depends on each person. If you think you’re happy, then you must be happy.”

Nov 2, 2021 8:57 AM

Oct 2017
Shiori finally confessed, what will happen now? Jirou should just go for both of em.
Nov 4, 2021 12:27 AM
Dec 2020
God I wanna fucking die, just binged this all in one night and it ends THERE??? OUT OF ALL THE RANDOM ASS PLACES IN THE PLOT POINTS IT FUCKING ENDS HERE!!!!

If it ended at like the children arc or the beach arc or something less SHIORI FUCKING CONFESSING like, I'd move on with my day.

Seriously though, great manga and great chapter, also Kamo deserves the best
Nov 9, 2021 3:47 AM
Jan 2018
Can't just have both? If there is a low population just allow this mofo to have both!
Nov 10, 2021 12:36 AM

Nov 2017
Zeltrax3000 said:
Can't just have both? If there is a low population just allow this mofo to have both!
pretty sure that goes against the rules of the practical lol

Yet you’re not wrong. Polygamy all the way. Harem or nothing
Nov 20, 2021 11:57 PM

Apr 2015
Anime_Jesus said:
Zeltrax3000 said:

Polygamy is just teenage fantasy in manga where women are there to serve men pretty much. Sure as fuck hope it wont go that way
Nov 22, 2021 11:28 AM

Nov 2017
zyke said:
Anime_Jesus said:

Polygamy is just teenage fantasy in manga where women are there to serve men pretty much. Sure as fuck hope it wont go that way

I doubt it would end that way, but I mean there are real-life polygamous relationships out there. Still, it ending that way would kinda just be "eh".
Nov 22, 2021 12:44 PM

Apr 2015
Anime_Jesus said:
zyke said:

I doubt it would end that way, but I mean there are real-life polygamous relationships out there. Still, it ending that way would kinda just be "eh".

I dont understand how anyone could enjoy polygamy irl but I was just talking about the manga/anime equivalent which is basically every harem story ever. In manga the girls worship the guy to the point they dont even mind other girls. Thats not exactly anything like real life polygamy.
Nov 28, 2021 5:08 PM
Feb 2021
very disappointed with Jirou, Akari deserves to win, Shiori is a basic character, with a normal development, child/infant love, for me, it doesn't make sense for her to win! On the other hand, Akari two developed much better and surpassed many things alongside Jirou, in addition to being much cooler than Shiori, winding up the story too much, I want Jirou to realize the stupidity of his indecision and stay with Akari as soon as possible. // Seriously, folks, Harem? If the work ends like this, it will lose all the "realism" it has, #teamAkari
Oct 9, 2022 5:46 AM

Jul 2021
damn she blurted out lol
Oct 30, 2022 2:26 AM

Nov 2016
childhood friend doesnt deserve a win, since the dawn of manga childhood friend should always be on the losing side
Sep 25, 2023 5:18 PM
Oct 2017
fuckk this dumb character jirou, really really disappointed in him you doing my girl akari like that go back to the apartment and tell how you feel about her, dumbest main character I've ever seen fucker doesn't even know what he wants. i want akari to win she deserves it all, she is too good for that thickhead jirou, I'm feeling bad for akari so muchh, fuckkk jirou mannnn!!! i fucking hate him he will always be a virgin he doesn't deserve any of the girls even shiori is too good for him, he doesn't try to do anything, all the progress until now between shiori and jirou is all done by shiori herself if she doesn't took the first steps he will just stay Virgin all his life fucking dumbest main character of all time,
fucking binged this all night and this is what I'm getting, I've been rooting for akari since the starting and she doesn't deserve this she deserves the world mannn fuking disappointed in jirou man i thought he was better than thiis, that's why he'll always be virgin-kun.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 68 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 4

13 by Rendon13 »»
Oct 17, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 75 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Oct 5

12 by Nirabu »»
Oct 9, 7:33 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 74 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Sep 4

11 by Melancia_Saluja »»
Sep 20, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 73 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 3

6 by Anime-Otaku123 »»
Aug 15, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 72 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jun 4

10 by Nightmare_Okami »»
Jul 31, 5:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.