Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 12, 2023 5:46 PM
Oct 2020
What is the role of  Beatrice? Is she the antagonist? What is she cooking up? Why is she wit Vivian? Does she ha a hand in the crystal that almost blusted on Reliana's head? Gime me every puny to significant information you know.
thisiszihanbdJun 12, 2023 6:24 PM
Jun 12, 2023 5:48 PM
Apr 2015
thisiszihanbd said:
What is the role of  beatrice? Is she the antagonist? What is she cooking up? Why is she wit Vivian? Does she ha a hand in the crystal that almost blusted on Reliana's head? Gime me every puny to significant information you know.

You want it spoiled ?
HeavenleeBunnieJun 12, 2023 5:55 PM
Jun 12, 2023 5:53 PM
Apr 2015
thisiszihanbd said:
What is the role of  beatrice? Is she the antagonist? What is she cooking up? Why is she wit Vivian? Does she ha a hand in the crystal that almost blusted on Reliana's head? Gime me every puny to significant information you know.

This is a huggggeeee spoiler so read at your own discretion
YOUVE BEEN WARNED

Jun 12, 2023 6:22 PM
Oct 2020
GamerDoll said:
thisiszihanbd said:

YOUVE BEEN WARNED

What will happen if both of the exists in this world? And does Reliana knows that  Beatrice is actually the real Reliana? And what happened to  Beatrice's soul? And does it mean that  Beatrice was not really a friend of Reliana but reincarnated reliana in the first place even in the real storyline?
Jun 12, 2023 6:25 PM
Oct 2020
GamerDoll said:
thisiszihanbd said:

You want it spoiled ?
Spoil me everything you know including
What will happen if both of the exists in this world? And does Reliana knows that  Beatrice is actually the real Reliana? And what happened to  Beatrice's soul? And does it mean that  Beatrice was not really a friend of Reliana but reincarnated reliana in the first place even in the real storyline?
Jun 12, 2023 6:26 PM
Sep 2020
GamerDoll said:
thisiszihanbd said:

YOUVE BEEN WARNED

damnn I didnt expect that at all... I'm not even sure I understood everything but yeah dont know exactly how I feel about the rest of the storie with that information in mind because I just didnt expect it to delve that much into the body switching/soul craziness since its not something thats usually tackled in isekai and nothing in this storie yet was pointing towards something like this I guess the subverting of expectations works in this case but its difficult to swallow. I intended to watch this for the romance part alone while knowing that would be somekind of bad guy that would try to ruin their relationship but this changes things a lot.
Jun 12, 2023 6:47 PM
Apr 2015
thisiszihanbd said:
GamerDoll said:

YOUVE BEEN WARNED

If they both exist they will both die. And it FL has no idea YET it will all be revealed later on. Def not in this season. Way more stuff happens
Jun 12, 2023 6:48 PM
Apr 2015
Fa5P said:
GamerDoll said:

YOUVE BEEN WARNED

damnn I didnt expect that at all... I'm not even sure I understood everything but yeah dont know exactly how I feel about the rest of the storie with that information in mind because I just didnt expect it to delve that much into the body switching/soul craziness since its not something thats usually tackled in isekai and nothing in this storie yet was pointing towards something like this I guess the subverting of expectations works in this case but its difficult to swallow. I intended to watch this for the romance part alone while knowing that would be somekind of bad guy that would try to ruin their relationship but this changes things a lot.

It’s amazing I’ve read the whole manwha and I love this anime
Jun 12, 2023 6:50 PM
Apr 2015
thisiszihanbd said:
GamerDoll said:

You want it spoiled ?

So the FL is the OG Beatrice’s soul. She didn’t get transmigrated into a book (if I remember correctly it’s been a while) the person who pushed her off the building in the beginning is the god of the “books” world. She was meant to always be Beatrice and be with the duke. But the OG rea messed that all up by switching her body before FL could inhabit her intended body
Jun 12, 2023 7:09 PM
Apr 2023
GamerDoll said:
thisiszihanbd said:

So the FL is the OG Beatrice’s soul. She didn’t get transmigrated into a book (if I remember correctly it’s been a while) the person who pushed her off the building in the beginning is the god of the “books” world. She was meant to always be Beatrice and be with the duke. But the OG rea messed that all up by switching her body before FL could inhabit her intended body

Manhwa ch 125 and 139 explained that OG Beatrice soul actually dead, so Rinko/Eunha's soul casted to replace Beatrice role to continue the play. Body and soul casted in it are just Goddess' way to watch the play based on the script that she had created.

Ch 139 :
Listen closely, your friend will be dead soon. Beatrice's spirit will perish, and "someone new" will gain ownership of her body.
raeli_wynknightJun 12, 2023 7:14 PM
Jun 12, 2023 7:20 PM
Oct 2020
GamerDoll said:
thisiszihanbd said:

What is this FL????????
Jun 12, 2023 7:24 PM
Apr 2023
Fa5P said:
GamerDoll said:

YOUVE BEEN WARNED

Actually, that's why I switch from anime and manga into manhwa and Korean romance fantasy novel. Manhwa have some twist that fit my taste (But if we had read a lot of manhwa, that becomes cliches in manhwa world. I still enjoy them with how the storyline works and the pretty art).

I hope more manhwa get anime adaptation because there are a lot of good story worth anime adaptation.
Jun 13, 2023 12:03 AM
Aug 2020
GamerDoll said:
thisiszihanbd said:

You want it spoiled ?

So that's why Beatrice face look the same as Realiana when the anime show Beatrice appearance.
Jun 14, 2023 12:40 AM
Sep 2020
Fa5P said:
GamerDoll said:

YOUVE BEEN WARNED

There have been easter eggs pointing towards this soul stuff from the start. We're just not supposed to understand the hints before the whole reveal/explanation which is a lot later in the story.
There's the person pushing her off the rooftop, that's the "God" of the world she's in. She's sort of a "chosen one" you know, She can understand any language.
OG raeliana became beabitch because she found out that she would die in the story. This error made FL eunha become raeli instead of beatrice. This is also related to Heika, he knows what's up and all. That she's special.
Jun 14, 2023 12:43 AM
Oct 2020
joyrrhea said:
Fa5P said:

There have been easter eggs pointing towards this soul stuff from the start. We're just not supposed to understand the hints before the whole reveal/explanation which is a lot later in the story.
There's the person pushing her off the rooftop, that's the "God" of the world she's in. She's sort of a "chosen one" you know, She can understand any language.
OG raeliana became beabitch because she found out that she would die in the story. This error made FL eunha become raeli instead of beatrice. This is also related to Heika, he knows what's up and all. That she's special.

then why doesn't god make it right?
Jun 14, 2023 1:01 AM
Apr 2023
thisiszihanbd said:
joyrrhea said:

The Goddess just watched at how Raeliana deal with the mess and appeared later near the ending, thinking the current condition is not bad either. She asked Raeliana and Noah separately, in the same time, if Raeliana wants to return to her original world or not, and what Noah will do if she wants to return. As Raeliana doesn't want to return because she loves Noah, and Noah can't let go, The Goddess let both of them create their own path in the current world. She also gave Noah her new book / creation, hinting about their next life (basically she rewrite Park Eunha / Hanasaki Rinko story anew with Noah's reincatnation in it).

Jun 14, 2023 7:08 AM
Oct 2020
raeli_wynknight said:
thisiszihanbd said:

The Goddess just watched at how Raeliana deal with the mess and appeared later near the ending, thinking the current condition is not bad either. She asked Raeliana and Noah separately, in the same time, if Raeliana wants to return to her original world or not, and what Noah will do if she wants to return. As Raeliana doesn't want to return because she loves Noah, and Noah can't let go, The Goddess let both of them create their own path in the current world. She also gave Noah her new book / creation, hinting about their next life (basically she rewrite Park Eunha / Hanasaki Rinko story anew with Noah's reincatnation in it).

Do you mean the source material is completed. and how does Noah know about the reincarnation?
Jun 14, 2023 7:27 AM
Apr 2023
thisiszihanbd said:
raeli_wynknight said:

Do you mean the source material is completed. and how does Noah know about the reincarnation?

Yes. The novel (the main source material) is complete. The manhwa adaptation is also complete, but it only adapted 3/4 of novel. You can read the official English translation both of novel and manhwa in Tappytoon, with title The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at The Duke's Mansion.

About Eunha/Rinko as Raeliana or about their next life?

About Eunha/Rinko became Raeliana, at some point, she revealed it to grandpa first, and later to Noah (If they give us 3 seasons anime adaptation with current pacing, high chance she reveals it to grandpa in the middle of season 2 and to Noah around the start of season 3).

About their next life, Noah read it from the book that The Goddess gave him near the ending (They only gave a glimps of their reincarnation in the end of epilogue, after the ending. More detail about next life only avaiable in novel format).
Jun 14, 2023 7:58 PM
Oct 2020
raeli_wynknight said:
thisiszihanbd said:

Yes. The novel (the main source material) is complete. The manhwa adaptation is also complete, but it only adapted 3/4 of novel. You can read the official English translation both of novel and manhwa in Tappytoon, with title The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at The Duke's Mansion.

About Eunha/Rinko became Raeliana, at some point, she revealed it to grandpa first, and later to Noah (If they give us 3 seasons anime adaptation with current pacing, high chance she reveals it to grandpa in the middle of season 2 and to Noah around the start of season 3).

About their next life, Noah read it from the book that The Goddess gave him near the ending (They only gave a glimps of their reincarnation in the end of epilogue, after the ending. More detail about next life only avaiable in novel format).

Y didn't they adapted the rest of 1/4novel in Manhwa?
Jun 14, 2023 9:24 PM
Apr 2023
thisiszihanbd said:
raeli_wynknight said:

Well, they never mentioned the exact reason, and this happens quite a lot for Korean novel into manhwa adaptation, especially the case for epilogue and side story. Even some other manhwa only adapted only main story. For Raeliana, the 3/4 of novel covers main story and epilogue. The 1/4 rest count as side story.
But, considering adapt 3/4 of novel into manhwa takes 4 season with 3.5 years serialization (2017.09.03 ~ 2021.03.22), also 9 volumes in total for print version in Korean (Japan version has more volume as the divided it, makes it thinner for a volume), they need at least 1 or 2 more season to covers the last 1/4 part of novel. This might create a burden in the artist's side, too, as we know how hard the working condition of weekly serialization manhwa, and they still need to spare some time to edit for print version and make new design for merchandise. I remember in artist's talk in the end of serialization, how she apologize because it's harder for her to control her pace.
Consider this as a good thing, as the artist still manage to keep the serialization from start to finish.
Some of manhwa I know, the artist was changed when new season change, or the worst case, they stop midway because of health problem.
Jun 14, 2023 9:36 PM
Oct 2020
raeli_wynknight said:
thisiszihanbd said:

Well, they never mentioned the exact reason, and this happens quite a lot for Korean novel into manhwa adaptation, especially the case for epilogue and side story. Even some other manhwa only adapted only main story. For Raeliana, the 3/4 of novel covers main story and epilogue. The 1/4 rest count as side story.
But, considering adapt 3/4 of novel into manhwa takes 4 season with 3.5 years serialization (2017.09.03 ~ 2021.03.22), also 9 volumes in total for print version in Korean (Japan version has more volume as the divided it, makes it thinner for a volume), they need at least 1 or 2 more season to covers the last 1/4 part of novel. This might create a burden in the artist's side, too, as we know how hard the working condition of weekly serialization manhwa, and they still need to spare some time to edit for print version and make new design for merchandise. I remember in artist's talk in the end of serialization, how she apologize because it's harder for her to control her pace.
Consider this as a good thing, as the artist still manage to keep the serialization from start to finish.
Some of manhwa I know, the artist was changed when new season change, or the worst case, they stop midway because of health problem.

Korean Artists are in a very sketchy position as they are only artists so producers can recast them when they want or they can leave whenever they want. So much different than Jp Artists.
Jun 14, 2023 9:39 PM
Oct 2020
raeli_wynknight said:
thisiszihanbd said:

Hey are the animators adapting the Manhwa page by page? Or are they also cutting some pages during Anime adaptation?
Jun 14, 2023 9:55 PM
Apr 2023
thisiszihanbd said:
raeli_wynknight said:

Hey are the animators adapting the Manhwa page by page? Or are they also cutting some pages during Anime adaptation?

Some part cut in anime adaptation, but some scenes also add in anime version.
For overall impression, the anime takes into the more serious part. Some funny / jokes part cut in the anime.
Jun 14, 2023 9:57 PM
Oct 2020
raeli_wynknight said:
thisiszihanbd said:

For overall impression, the anime takes into the more serious part. Some funny / jokes part cut in the anime.

Oh so the anime is a mixture of the manga and the LN?
Jun 14, 2023 10:56 PM
Apr 2023
thisiszihanbd said:
raeli_wynknight said:

Oh so the anime is a mixture of the manga and the LN?

More like add a little part of novel to keep the pacing.

I notice novel parts in anime :
When Rosemary telling Raeliana about her dream in 1st eps.
When Adam eating with Raeliana after run away from Noah. That part also include in novel, but they change it a little bit (in anime they eat in the garden, in novel they eat while watch the Wynknight's family orchestra practicing).

Some new original cut also add in anime.
Vivian 1st appearance in the anime while Justin look at her from his room.
Vivian and Justin talk before she atteding monster hunt.
Jun 15, 2023 4:07 AM

Dec 2020
Here you go, the whole f*cking thing

GeoXsf9Jun 15, 2023 4:11 AM
Jun 21, 2023 8:06 PM
Feb 2015
Does anyone know if the webtoon adaptation covers all of the web novels? So could I just read the webtoon and not the novels?
Jun 21, 2023 8:33 PM
Apr 2023
Megladon19 said:
Does anyone know if the webtoon adaptation covers all of the web novels? So could I just read the webtoon and not the novels?

Only 3/4 of novel.
If you read in Tappytoon, you can read the novel from Side Story 1-1 for the continuation of webtoon.
Jun 23, 2023 3:17 AM
Feb 2015
raeli_wynknight said:
Megladon19 said:

Only 3/4 of novel.
If you read in Tappytoon, you can read the novel from Side Story 1-1 for the continuation of webtoon.

Thank you so much😊
Jun 27, 2023 2:47 PM
Dec 2019
GeoXsf9 said:

Jun 28, 2023 10:03 PM

Dec 2020
Viewland said:
GeoXsf9 said:

The author didn't disclose it
So, nobody knows
Jun 29, 2023 1:57 AM
Apr 2023
GeoXsf9 said:
Viewland said:

So, nobody knows

It's hinted in manhwa eps 67, 125, 139, 140 that the original Beatrice soul was dead.

There are rules :
If the soul die before the body / the role (Beatrice) finish, Goddess job to cast another soul (in this case, the soul of Park Eunha / Hanasaki Rinko), so the play (about Beatrice) can be continued.
If the body die before the soul perish (in this case, Park Eunha / Hanasaki Rinko), Goddess will cast her soul into other body / role (in this case, as Beatrice, but the original Raeliana and the dark priestess meddle up, ended up with original Raeliana's soul in Beatrice's body and Park Eunha / Hanasaki Rinko's soul in Raeliana's body).

And, even the current Raeliana pissed her off or not, Beatrice / Original Raeliana still chase to kill her, because the price of exchange soul is, one of them must die to stabilize the soul into the current body. If they are not going into killing game, one of them will be death anyway, but who will dead, that's random, depend on their luck. So, who wants to survive, must kill the opponent first, before the end of time limit.
Jun 29, 2023 10:47 PM

Dec 2020
raeli_wynknight said:
GeoXsf9 said:
So, nobody knows

It's hinted in manhwa eps 67, 125, 139, 140 that the original Beatrice soul was dead.

There are rules :
If the soul die before the body / the role (Beatrice) finish, Goddess job to cast another soul (in this case, the soul of Park Eunha / Hanasaki Rinko), so the play (about Beatrice) can be continued.
If the body die before the soul perish (in this case, Park Eunha / Hanasaki Rinko), Goddess will cast her soul into other body / role (in this case, as Beatrice, but the original Raeliana and the dark priestess meddle up, ended up with original Raeliana's soul in Beatrice's body and Park Eunha / Hanasaki Rinko's soul in Raeliana's body).

And, even the current Raeliana pissed her off or not, Beatrice / Original Raeliana still chase to kill her, because the price of exchange soul is, one of them must die to stabilize the soul into the current body. If they are not going into killing game, one of them will be death anyway, but who will dead, that's random, depend on their luck. So, who wants to survive, must kill the opponent first, before the end of time limit.

As expected from your username, good job remembering it
And seems like I forgor it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2023

80 by MeguriRapture »»
Oct 12, 8:42 PM

» more anime/manga/manwha like this?

Kitsune_089 - Oct 8

22 by Kalidechicle »»
Oct 12, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

96 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

61 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

51 by WolfWood37 »»
Sep 16, 12:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.