Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2010 10:23 PM
Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As the synopsis says it all. The story is most likely to be "Black and White". Everything is predictable, it's like a repetitive scenario in this kind of situation. The art is simple. Animation during the "fast pace still movement" is a bit awkward.. who made this anyway hehe. To give credit for a good voice dubbing I say..
Sep 23, 2010 7:38 AM

Jun 2009
I wouldn't want to rewatch it again haha,
ZinvySep 23, 2010 8:31 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Oct 11, 2010 8:57 PM

Feb 2010
Wow, haven't stumbled upon something this crappy in a while.
Bad animation, weird bodies at times, cheap-ass pr0n music, and extremely annoying voices, especially for the male.

Yep, it's been a while since I scored anything below 5.
Ku ku ku~
Oct 27, 2010 1:12 PM

Apr 2009
Kojiro_S said:
Wow, haven't stumbled upon something this crappy in a while.
Bad animation, weird bodies at times, cheap-ass pr0n music, and extremely annoying voices, especially for the male..

Yeah Sosuke's voice irritates the hell out of me all the time I was watching this episode!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 1, 2014 11:01 AM

Apr 2011
He sounds gayy its irritating. The VA must be a girl.
Oct 17, 2014 2:00 PM

Oct 2009
Yeah, I didn't like Sosuke's VA much, either

The motion was so constrained that characters acted like some bad actors or dolls

E.g. the scene were Sosuke is discovered fapping: Mika enters his room, which is not locked, then she calls him to eat dinner, but he just continues, she comes closer and only after she asks what he is doing, he actually notices her and acts like he was suddenly caught when in fact he had a ton of time to hide his dick. Is he a little deaf, or dumb, or what?

Sosuke doesn't lock the bathroom when he jerks off or takes a bath

Sosuke definitely has some bad manners, entering without knocking... And the door is not locked again. Maybe their rooms don't have any locks, including toilet?

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 4:31 PM
Jan 16, 2015 5:06 AM
Oct 2013
This was not bad. The bodies looked pretty decent. H scenes were alright with thrusting and fingering animation being especially good.

Music was a bit weird and the main guy's voice sounded so unmanly but it was funnier considering he did the most moaning of all.

The story is highly unrealistic, but that's fine for a comedic hentai...
User-sanJan 17, 2015 4:57 AM
Jul 22, 2015 6:40 AM

Dec 2008
I was surprised that after one or two funny moments, this actually was pretty damned good!!!! Dont disappoint ep 2!!!!
Oct 7, 2017 7:10 AM
Jul 2018
I liked how Sosuke said, "This isn't what it looks like!" when he got caught performing onanism by Mika. It amused me because he literally had his d*ck in his hand as he said it, lol. And I liked how Mika so casually told Arisa, "Sosuke suddenly made me drink something gross." I was also amused by Arisa catching our protagonist in the act. So the mild humor was nice.
Feb 7, 2020 2:40 PM

Sep 2014
lmao when she saw him in the laundry room

the MC's voice sounds high pitched/annoying 😕 wtf

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
May 2, 2020 7:47 AM

Aug 2013
that scene with teacher is hot as hell but sadly the rest of this hentai are just plain bad

English is my second language
Jun 25, 2023 7:23 PM

Nov 2010
25:06 Wow, Arisa has an exquisite asshole. I wish I could f*ck that hole so hard!

Good stuff. I'm glad most of the animation budget went to the sex scenes. Also, both girls are so my type! Arisa is my number one, and her masturbation scene gave me a hard-on! I'm looking forward to her gangr*pe scene, if there's one.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakuen Shimai Episode 2 Discussion

Teika - Jul 14, 2012

15 by magatetus »»
Jul 3, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.