Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 18, 2023 4:37 AM
Mar 2022
Honestly want to read the manga after finishing the anime but knowing that this manga took forever to upload a chapter made me hesitate to do so. Is there something with the author?
Mar 18, 2023 6:44 AM

Dec 2021
It's because it isn't easy to draw.
"The Yang Sword cuts what I want to cut."

"Look, it's my victory again."
Mar 18, 2023 7:14 AM

Jan 2017
KnockingJack said:
Is there something with the author?

The Author likes to draw everything himself , and some of his panels are extremely well detailed , so it takes time. (He have an assistant , but he gives him only minor work , such as a few shadows to do)
Aside from that , he consider his Manga more of a hobby than his real job.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 18, 2023 7:45 AM
Mar 2022
Alexioos95 said:
KnockingJack said:
Is there something with the author?

The Author likes to draw everything himself , and some of his panels are extremely well detailed , so it takes time. (He have an assistant , but he gives him only minor work , such as a few shadows to do)

So, it wasn't because of health issue or something? That's something good to hear. Atleast the manga is still continuing regardless of the release schedule.
May 22, 2023 7:59 AM

Jan 2015
KnockingJack said:
Alexioos95 said:

So, it wasn't because of health issue or something? That's something good to hear. Atleast the manga is still continuing regardless of the release schedule.
No he also got some serious health issues, I believe something regarding the heart and/or blood pressure.
May 26, 2023 10:44 AM

Oct 2007
Xenocrisi said:
KnockingJack said:

No he also got some serious health issues, I believe something regarding the heart and/or blood pressure.
This sounds like Gintama level of comedy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2023 9:41 PM
Mar 2016
so basically the manga is like a hobby rather than a real job. and unlike hxh the author do not have health issues. lol. and not just that the author prefer to do everything all by himself rather having a bunch of group to assist with the workload. oh boy, made in abyss and Bungo Stray Dogs are good manga but release at super slow pace. one month 1 chapter but each chapter only have like somewhere around 23 pages.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 69 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

25 by topfloorboss45 »»
Oct 18, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 68 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

6 by nanajp »»
Oct 16, 3:49 PM

» When is the manga likely to end

loafing_loafer - Sep 22

6 by ZachyMoof »»
Oct 4, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 67 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Feb 14

34 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 27, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 61 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Oct 19, 2021

29 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 24, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.