Forum Settings
Forums

โ›ง ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹. โ›ง

New
Jan 31, 2023 3:35 PM

Jan 2023

Welcome to the writing studio~ Here you can find a collection
of all of my writing pieces from fanfiction, poetry and even excerpts
from my own original works. If you wish to support me, you can read
my original works here.
HerrscherinAug 8, 3:53 PM
ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
โ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š
๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”~โž
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 31, 2023 4:01 PM

Jan 2023

Code Lamia
Synopsis: The world is not as we know it. With the new discovery of a blood virus, dangerous creatures known
as the Lamia roam the land and humanity is on its last legs. A thick miasma fills the air, trapping everyone within it. A human
girl is on the run from the lamia while also trying to discover the mysteries of what happened that day. Will she escape with her
humanity intact or will she succumb to the horrors of their world... and die trying?
Can be found on: Quotev, Wattpad

HerrscherinAug 8, 3:53 PM
ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
โ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š
๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”~โž
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Jan 31, 2023 4:02 PM

Jan 2023

The Anemo Archon's Beloved [Genshin Impact]
Synopsis: Venti reminisces about Lumine, the traveler who captured his heart and how no matter
where she goes, the wind will never forget the girl he fell in love with. [Venlumi oneshot]
Can be found on: Quotev, Wattpad
HerrscherinAug 8, 3:54 PM
ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Oct 21, 11:11 PM

Jan 2023
I. Memento Mori

Things have never been the same since that day.

It was a long time ago but everything changed when the blood virus was discovered. Scientists had no name for it and no idea how the first human became infected. All we knew about it was once a human was infected, there was no cure. The virus would slowly replace your blood with venom and once it reached the heart, the host would die; their heart never beating ever again. Once dead and buried, the host would rise from the grave with crimson red eyes and an insatiable bloodlust. Once they bit and attacked the next person, the virus would spread. Eventually, scientists began to call them, “The Lamia”, for they feasted on human blood and showed similar signs related to vampirism.

With the discovery of the virus, fear easily began to stir within the world. People soon began to distrust one another, board up their houses, start riots and even turn on each other. With the rise of more and more people becoming infected, humans were scarce and used for blood sources to quench the lamia. Society soon collapsed and soon, the world descended into darkness.

However, another threat soon was established when the virus appeared. A thick, scarlet mist blanketed the wilderness and studies soon revealed it caused the lamia to become deranged and soon they would mutate into savage and unpredictable monsters. Humans were unaffected by this but the monsters still lingered outside the safe zones, waiting for their next victim.

Cities were soon abandoned and left into disarray while these monsters roamed. Within time, the lamia slowly started to rebuild the world by supplying clean air with purification machines, creating gas masks for their kind to walk around and not be affected by the toxic mist as well as other feats. If there were any surviving humans, they were either turned into lamia, taken by the new order or devoured by the beasts. The decline in humanity took a toll on the lamia blood supply because now blood is scarce and threatens their survival.

No one knows why or how this virus was created. Was it an act of biological warfare or an accident? Soon, even the lamia will cease to exist and the planet will be nothing but an apocalyptic wasteland.

° ° °

Faint rays of sunshine filtered through the window of the small room. Eyes flickered open and the girl waited for her eyes to adjust before looking around. The first thing she noticed was the strong smell of isopropanol and scrunched her nose in disgust. She turned her head and saw the IV by her bedside. It was hooked up to her wrist and was depositing the blood into her veins. With a scoff, she ripped the IV out just as the door creaked open.

“Oh! You’re awake!”

A woman in a nurse’s uniform soon approached the girl. She frowned when seeing the IV was ripped out and tried to put it back in.

“Quit it! Stop!” the girl hissed, trying to shove the lady off her.

“The master told me that I can't let you leave until the transfusion is completed!” The nurse spoke matter of factly, trying to do her job.

“I don't want it!”

“Young lady!” The nurse’s kind deposition soon melted away. “You lost a considerable amount of blood. It's a miracle you are even awake right now. Now behave while I check your vitals.”

The nurse took the stethoscope and checked the girl’s heartbeat. Afterwards, she checked her blood pressure and once the transfusion was done, she removed the needle and cleaned up her arm from when excess blood dripped down.

“There. All done~” the nurse smiled brightly. “How are you feeling?”

“Weak…” the girl replied.

“That's normal, dear. Give it a bit for your body to adjust to the new blood cells and you’ll feel like your old self again.” The nurse patted the girl’s shoulder while smiling. “Now that you’re awake, I’ll go let Lord Drake know.”

The girl glared at the mention of his name but the nurse had already left, closing the door behind her. After a few minutes, the door opened again and the girl sighed, “Silas Drake.”

A small chuckle escaped the male’s lips, his red eyes gleaming in delight. “I am glad you are feeling better, darling.”

The girl scoffed, crossing her arms and refusing to turn and face him.

A frown formed on Silas’ face at her defiant act. “Neo…”

“Don't,” she growled. “Why did I need the transfusion in the first place?”

“Neo, I have told you a thousand times that you are anemic and the extra blood helps you with that,” Silas explained, running his fingers through his hair. “I just wish you would stop running. You know it is dangerous out here and the compound is safe.”

Safe? What a joke.

Silas stepped closer and reached out to touch Neo’s shoulder. She turned around and tried to slap his hand away but he was quicker. He grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him, his crimson gaze staring down at her.

“Too slow, darling~” he teased while smirking, his grip holding her hand tightly.

HerrscherinOct 22, 8:31 PM
ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» โ›ง ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ [๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ 51] โ›ง

Herrscherin - Oct 7, 2023

46 by killy_dima »»
8 hours ago

Sticky: » โ›ง ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ โ›ง

Herrscherin - Yesterday

1 by Herrscherin »»
Yesterday, 3:22 PM

Sticky: » โ›ง ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹. โ›ง

Herrscherin - Jan 31, 2023

8 by ILIA »»
Oct 26, 9:57 PM

Sticky: » โ›ง ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹. โ›ง

Herrscherin - Jun 20

13 by Herrscherin »»
Oct 26, 7:57 PM

Sticky: » โ›ง ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹. โ›ง

Herrscherin - Jan 31, 2023

3 by ChokeMe »»
Oct 19, 7:26 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.