Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 24, 2022 3:51 AM
May 2020
I’ve been thinking about getting into the made in abyss manga since I love the anime, but I just want to make sure that it’s not one of those manga that gradually get worse and worse after the first arc. So, is it a consistently good manga or does it start going downhill it some point.
Nov 24, 2022 3:59 AM
Aug 2020
The latest anime season adapts the latest completed arc in the manga, and the mangaka is very slow at releasing new chapters so the manga is only about 3-4 chapters ahead of the anime. The very slow release of manga chapters can make reading through a arc in the manga as its released sort of confusing, but if you are fine with that then sure, read the manga.
The art of the manga is really good however the drawings can get pedophilic at times (the anime usually censors out these parts).
Nov 24, 2022 7:59 AM

Jun 2021
The anime has basically adapted all of the manga out so far, there's only a few more chapters past where the season 2 ended. Also the chapter releases are extremely slow. The last few chapters have been really good though. I wouldn't worry about the quality going downhill, basically the choice is whether you want to read up to the current point for a little bit of extra content and then suffer from multi month breaks between each chapter, which makes reading the arcs more confusing and less cohesive, or just wait a few years for more chapters to publish.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 69 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

25 by topfloorboss45 »»
Oct 18, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 68 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

6 by nanajp »»
Oct 16, 3:49 PM

» When is the manga likely to end

loafing_loafer - Sep 22

6 by ZachyMoof »»
Oct 4, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 67 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Feb 14

34 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 27, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 61 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Oct 19, 2021

29 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 24, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.