Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2015 6:13 PM
May 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aoi stays true to his one and only "Shiharu-chan" till the end, lmao
Jun 27, 2015 6:38 PM
Oct 2013
lacznosc said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aoi stays true to his one and only "Shiharu-chan" till the end, lmao

lol ikr sorry buddy but you gotta fight your uncle then on that one and he's winning that battle
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Jun 19, 2016 5:54 AM

Nov 2007
OMG! Didn't expect such a cute chapter. Aoi sure is popular in his school. But Shiharu is still his number one! When he ran to help out Akane at the end of the chapter just hearing about Shiharu made my hurt skip a beat!

I wasn't expecting such a lovely chapter. Akane is such a glutton as ever! Girl, those cookies were meant for Aoi but you don't really care now do you!

But seeing them excited for the coming flower-viewing made me realize how they really missed Shiharu. I cannot wait to read the next chapter and I hope it's another happy one. I am done with my tears reading this manga and I won't be able to take it anymore if anything sad happens in the final two chapters.

Please sensei, make Seiji x Shiharu happen! /me prays
shanimebibJun 19, 2016 7:52 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 28, 2016 4:53 PM

Feb 2015
Aoi you're hella cute but your uncle kinda got the girl. I can't wait until everyone is united!
Jun 28, 2016 5:24 PM

Jul 2013
Omg, I can't wait to see everyone together!! <3 And omg, when Akane asked her grandma to make cookies, my heart broke and I started to tear up. Not a chapter goes by when I don't tear up or cry.
Nov 5, 2022 7:28 AM

Jul 2016
"Wrong girl" LMAO

I'm gonna miss all the times they said "Shiharu-tan" but the twins are still hilarious. I want to see Aoi's reaction to Matsunaga inevitably becoming a thing with Shiharu

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 106 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 19, 2016

22 by waalex11 »»
Sep 18, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 102 Discussion

odysseyrh - Mar 29, 2015

14 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:50 AM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 94 Discussion

sayami - Sep 6, 2014

7 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 92 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2015

5 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:18 AM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 87 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2015

41 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.