Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 12, 2022 9:42 AM
( °◡°)/
Oct 2021
They're all in the clubroom of the MAL app at this moment in time 📱

If you're a PC user that's turned up and found that there appears to be nothing going on, I humbly suggest checking out the MAL app, or just starting your own topic(s) via PC anyway.

I do pretty much all of my writing on PC, so if you are a PC person; you're not alone :)
JB-94Sep 12, 2022 10:16 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 17, 2022 5:31 PM
Aug 2022
Ya, I do all my writing on my Mac. I haven't been on this site in a looooong time. none of the current stuff on here was here when I first used this place/app. so I just made a new account. but I will be looking for different clubs that can help with my writing.
Sep 17, 2022 5:34 PM
Aug 2022
Now I fully understand what u mean about it looking empty on PC lol
Sep 21, 2022 5:37 AM
( °◡°)/
Oct 2021
YokomiStudios said:
Ya, I do all my writing on my Mac. I haven't been on this site in a looooong time. none of the current stuff on here was here when I first used this place/app. so I just made a new account. but I will be looking for different clubs that can help with my writing.

There are a few writing clubs on MAL, but they're mostly small clubs and some even have funny restrictions as well ':/

There are a couple of clubs with hundreds of members, but they became dormant between 2015-2020, unfortunately...

The more active ones are all pretty low in user count, which is probably also a bit off-putting, along with hardly any of then being app-enabled.

When I joined here (Mid-August 2022), there were only twenty or so people, so I'm kind of impressed that the member count is where it is now. Although I've only recently started novel/ creative writing (late July), I'd like to think I could be of help, in terms of offering advice to those who seek it and helping keep the club in the spotlight on the app, making it easier to attract new members as an added bonus.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Writing Resources (Fiction)

JB-94 - Jan 4, 2023

2 by JB-94 »»
Jan 19, 2023 8:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.