Forum Settings
Forums

'Eternal Boys' Reveals Supporting Cast, Second Promo

New
Sep 17, 2022 9:43 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website for the original television anime Eternal Boys revealed additional cast, second promotional video, themes, and visual novel on Saturday. The anime is scheduled to premiere on October 11 at 2:20 a.m. on Fuji TV, followed by Animax and BS Fuji.

Cast
Sawao Soda: Shoutarou Morikubo (Ensemble Stars!)
Etsurou Aizome: Takuma Terashima (Log Horizon)
Renji Ii: Jun Kasama (Haikyuu!! To the Top)
Ui Hakosaka: KENN (IDOLiSH7)
Souki Azuma: Chiaki Kobayashi (SK∞)
Kento Takanashi: Shuugo Nakamura (The iDOLM@STER Prologue SideM)
Nobunaga Odagiri: Keisuke Koumoto (Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu LOVE! LOVE!)
Sakura Kagurazaka: Shun Horie (Kanojo, Okarishimasu)
Chika Higashijuujou: Haruki Ishiya (Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima)
Junjie Lin: Arthur Lounsbery (Starmyu)

The opening theme titled "Dreamy Life" will be performed by the anime's group Gentlemen, which is composed of Morikubo, Terashima, Kasama, and KENN. The ending theme titled "FRIENDS" will be performed by Story of Love, composed of Kobayashi, Nakamura, Koumoto, Horie, Ishiya, and Lounsbery. Both themes are previewed in the promotional video below and will be released on CD alongside the original drama on November 23.

migmi (Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari) is directing the original music anime at LIDENFILMS. Kimiko Ueno (Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine) is handling the series composition. Seiko Asai (Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri) is adapting the characters designed by ma2. Yukari Hashimoto (3-gatsu no Lion) is composing the music.

coly inc. is developing a mobile visual novel game titled Eternal Boys Side Project – Twilight Spica-. The game features an original story and is scheduled to release in 2023.

PV 2

Source: Comic Natalie

News submitted by zanderlex
DatRandomDudeSep 17, 2022 9:47 AM
Sep 17, 2022 10:02 AM

Feb 2021
Great! I am waiting for this series to start airing!
DatRandomDude said:
The official website for the original television anime Eternal Boys revealed additional cast, second promotional video, themes, and visual novel on Saturday. The anime is scheduled to premiere on October 11 at 2:20 a.m. on Fuji TV, followed by Animax and BS Fuji.

Cast
Sawao Soda: Shoutarou Morikubo (Ensemble Stars!)
Etsurou Aizome: Takuma Terashima (Log Horizon)
Renji Ii: Jun Kasama (Haikyuu!! To the Top)
Ui Hakosaka: KENN (IDOLiSH7)
Souki Azuma: Chiaki Kobayashi (SK∞)
Kento Takanashi: Shuugo Nakamura (The iDOLM@STER Prologue SideM)
Nobunaga Odagiri: Keisuke Koumoto (Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu LOVE! LOVE!)
Sakura Kagurazaka: Shun Horie (Kanojo, Okarishimasu)
Chika Higashijuujou: Haruki Ishiya (Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima)
Junjie Lin: Arthur Lounsbery (Starmyu)

The opening theme titled "Dreamy Life" will be performed by the anime's group Gentlemen, which is composed of Morikubo, Terashima, Kasama, and KENN. The ending theme titled "FRIENDS" will be performed by Story of Love, composed of Kobayashi, Nakamura, Koumoto, Horie, Ishiya, and Lounsbery. Both themes are previewed in the promotional video below and will be released on CD alongside the original drama on November 23.

migmi (Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari) is directing the original music anime at LIDENFILMS. Kimiko Ueno (Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine) is handling the series composition. Seiko Asai (Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri) is adapting the characters designed by ma2. Yukari Hashimoto (3-gatsu no Lion) is composing the music.

coly inc. is developing a mobile visual novel game titled Eternal Boys Side Project – Twilight Spica-. The game features an original story and is scheduled to release in 2023.

PV 2

Source: Comic Natalie

News submitted by zanderlex

It will have 24 episodes: https://anilist.co/anime/146438/Eikyuu-Shounen-Eternal-Boys

Please add this info! Thanks!
MemoreSep 17, 2022 10:10 AM
Sep 17, 2022 10:05 AM

Apr 2012
God, I've lived to the point where I'm the same age as the characters on a midlife crisis show.
Sep 17, 2022 12:35 PM

Apr 2016
DatRandomDude said:

Ok, you got me interested, I love Stand My Heroes, mayble I'll give it a try
ChroNoiR Episode.0 is the best anime to ever exist

Kanae forever in my heart

Sep 17, 2022 7:41 PM
Jan 2020
Where the fuck is my MILF idol anime
Sep 18, 2022 2:18 AM

Apr 2016
So a bunch of old washed up guys starting an idol group ? And this would be popular where ex- ofc, its in Japan.
Sep 20, 2022 9:44 AM
Dec 2007
Swagernator said:
So a bunch of old washed up guys starting an idol group ? And this would be popular where ex- ofc, its in Japan.

That’s actually where a lot of anime is popular

More topics from this board

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

25 by feyyazu35 »»
18 minutes ago

» Manga 'Watashi wo Tabetai, Hitodenashi' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

8 by RobertBobert »»
3 hours ago

» 'Doraemon' Voice Actress Nobuyo Ooyama Dies at 90

Vindstot - Oct 11

17 by luffysenchou »»
5 hours ago

» 'Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff, Second Promo for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 20

1 by gary598byers »»
6 hours ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

32 by subahokke »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.