Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 26, 2022 7:41 AM
Apr 2021
I'm currently reading year 2 vol 7 and I find it super weird that Ayanokouji just calls Himeno randomly having had no conversation with her or anything what are yall's thoughts
Aug 28, 2022 11:14 AM
Aug 2020
This is repeated theme in all light novel. Main protagonist calling a random chick is never made out to be weird. Second year has many character interaction that are just weird. Like when nanase just keep coming after aayanakoji, the Chinese girl always going to aayanakoji for love talks, "class d" students shipping him with ichinose and class c students shipping him with the library girl. And ofcorce Aayanakoji just having casual rape session with arisu.
Krishvanza123456Sep 9, 2022 3:31 AM
Sep 9, 2022 11:03 PM
Sep 2019
Casual rape session lol
Sep 12, 2022 11:55 AM

Apr 2020
Cashed said:
I'm currently reading year 2 vol 7 and I find it super weird that Ayanokouji just calls Himeno randomly having had no conversation with her or anything what are yall's thoughts

he had interaction with her in vol 4.5 i guess you missed that one
read it then u ont find it weird
Sep 23, 2022 10:02 AM

Nov 2020
Cashed said:

What do you mean? He had a whole scene with her in year 2 volume 4.5 after Ichinose's little tea party. That was where she was introduced.
Sep 30, 2022 12:51 PM

Apr 2021
Cashed said:
did you skip 2nd year 4.5
Oct 16, 2022 2:42 AM
Jul 2018
I think after or maybe even before that uninhabited Island, COtE lN is changing for worse, i dont why but the urgency feel it had till now is fading drastically ...
Other classes in 2nd year posses no threat or surprise whatsoever any longer.. now whenever it comes to completion b/w classes in 2nd year, it doesn't feel thrilling any more.. cause we know ayano gonna come with some strategy to gain upper hand as he had till now...
The writer know so... That's why now it's becoming more about horikita dealing with these conflicts while ayano just acting like a old master to her who is training her to defeat himself in the future when he changes classes.....
& One thing i noticed in 2nd year light novel is the writer ( shougo san) has changed personally, now there are many emotions involved in arcs.. ( relatively so many emotional scenes)
For me, after uninhabited Island arc, writer wasted so much time on around 2nd year class d... & What's with that the writer keep bringing horikita in the scene..( ayano mentioning how she is growing & still growing in every volume & so on ) i don't know but lately Evey volume is getting limited to horikita & class d students so called growing.... They could've have given as how the daily of first years going on like tsubka, ichika, hosen in volumes after uninhabited Island but no.... They are busy with horikita relationship with others like ibuki,her own classmates...

I don't see how the story gonna get any interesting, we have tsukhiro, yagami all the formidable foes gonna or wasted ( i don't wanna about how yagami wasted because of lazy writing)
They could've done nagomo vs ayano in sport festival which would've been super cool it was a good opportunity to memorize ayano vs manabu a year ago....

After uninhabited Island only thing i genuinely enjoyed was unanimous voting....
I am disappointed in shougo san.... He doesn't seem the same guy with his writing..
Oct 25, 2022 10:14 AM
Dec 2018
Anukul_Rawat said:
i don't wanna about how yagami wasted...

Rest in peace, Yagami. Kinda expecting that he would be some kind of formidable enemy but meh. I still don't understand why he "play with fire" too much though: kicking two of his senpais on the mountain slope for what? getting some random 1st year expelled for what?

Also don't forget: "by accident dropped the love letter and BY ACCIDENT the love letter seal was broken by itself and BY ACCIDENT saw the content"
Oct 25, 2022 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
yerlandinata said:
Anukul_Rawat said:
i don't wanna about how yagami wasted...

Rest in peace, Yagami. Kinda expecting that he would be some kind of formidable enemy but meh. I still don't understand why he "play with fire" too much though: kicking two of his senpais on the mountain slope for what? getting some random 1st year expelled for what?

Also don't forget: "by accident dropped the love letter and BY ACCIDENT the love letter seal was broken by itself and BY ACCIDENT saw the content"

That's irrelevant
He was gonna get expelled with or without him knowing what was gonna happen in student council or horikita & ibuki getting involved....( Ryuen gonna get him expelled & White room people gonna take him anyway)
& "Playing with fire" part.. that's the main issue.. why would a WR student who is top of a whole generation would do such reckless things which weren't even necessary..
well that's lazy writing...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 12 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Aug 13

10 by JayKitsuneTV »»
Sep 4, 9:42 PM

» Sakayanagi vs Ryueen

kiyopon111 - Sep 4

2 by deebosamuel »»
Sep 4, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 11 Discussion

Pussyit8 - Jun 10

4 by ImenonoawaiDream »»
Aug 11, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 9 Discussion

Syureria - Feb 24, 2023

10 by szewc »»
Jul 31, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 8 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 24, 2022

29 by jas-samaaa »»
Jul 24, 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.