Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 18, 2009 8:45 PM
Jul 2018
Cuz Im a dork, obsessed with my own characters and story, I've been seeing in BSSB in everything I watch/read/see/hear.

Just the other day I was watching Harry Potter And the Goblet of Fire with Kimi-Chan and we kept giggling and stuff cuz we saw BSSB in it! Harry was Eri, Ron was Kei and Hermione ended up being both Shina and Alyce! Even the Weasley twins ended up being Miyo & Daichi! It was so wierd and strange, but it was cute too! 8D

Most of the songs I listen to also end up being BSSB in a way. It doesn't matter if its a retarded song like "Hoedown Throwdown" by Miley Cyrus (imagine Kei dancing and singing that on the karaoke stage) or a seriously spine tingling song like "Epiphany" by the Trans Siberian Orchestra (Yet another Kei song). I will forever try and find a way to link the song with BSSB.

WHERE DO YOU GUYS SEE BSSB?

KORTEN
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 19, 2009 7:33 PM
Feb 2009
OH JEEZ....

I think I see Bs~sB in a lot of pictures and... EVERY SONG...

^^: ITS FUN THOUGH!
Dec 12, 2009 12:03 PM

Apr 2008
Well, this is way overdue but... me and Korten went to a school musical and they were doing a Seussical. Which is Dr Seuss stories put together into a musical and it was SO AWESOME.

BUT ANYWAY. We so saw BSSB in Dr Seuss. How sad. XDD

I think it was.... Horton was Kei and ugh what was her name..... IDK the bird girl that liked Horton. *nod* She was Alyce. FFFFFFF It was so cute, we giggled so much through the whole thing! XD

I loved Dr Seuss way before seeing that, but the BSSB thing made me love Seuss even more! 8D *shot* <33
HAPPY MARIA!
Jul 23, 2010 12:25 AM
Jul 2018
kimichan09 said:
Well, this is way overdue but... me and Korten went to a school musical and they were doing a Seussical. Which is Dr Seuss stories put together into a musical and it was SO AWESOME.

BUT ANYWAY. We so saw BSSB in Dr Seuss. How sad. XDD

I think it was.... Horton was Kei and ugh what was her name..... IDK the bird girl that liked Horton. *nod* She was Alyce. FFFFFFF It was so cute, we giggled so much through the whole thing! XD

I loved Dr Seuss way before seeing that, but the BSSB thing made me love Seuss even more! 8D *shot* <33

I LOVE YOU. DR. SEUSS + BSSB = WIN
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Character? Characters you HATE?

Shniffles - Nov 19, 2009

4 by Pachi »»
Dec 11, 2009 10:58 PM

» BSSB Song Discussion

Artifedex - Nov 18, 2009

1 by removed-user »»
Nov 19, 2009 10:16 AM

» MEMBER CARDS!! .: CLOSED FOR NOW :.

removed-user - Nov 18, 2009

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 18, 2009 9:01 PM

» Baby Steps Chapter 1 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 18, 2009

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 18, 2009 8:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.