Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2019 2:28 PM

May 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh my, what did you gain after becoming the strongest?
I like to post in manga forum when I feel it is worth it, so people think. "Shit, is her again" or something.

People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English.
Aug 8, 2020 11:41 AM

Aug 2015
Killing your own son after he killed your friends... that was pretty heavy and sad. I wish he could survive, both because I wished the same for Catherine and Kiritobi (although it certainly wouldn't be as impactful if they did), but also because it's the third time an animal is sacrficing itself for Taroza to move on, so, even though it's still not bad at all and it always packs an emotional punch, using the same formula gets a bit stale after a while.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Nov 1, 2021 4:36 PM

Sep 2016
That was one hell of an emotional chapter. Dougen was the most interesting animal of these new bunch and he'll be missed. But... I still want to see more development for Kurokagi, since he appeared so little these last chapters.
Pleinair said:
Killing your own son after he killed your friends... that was pretty heavy and sad. I wish he could survive, both because I wished the same for Catherine and Kiritobi (although it certainly wouldn't be as impactful if they did), but also because it's the third time an animal is sacrficing itself for Taroza to move on, so, even though it's still not bad at all and it always packs an emotional punch, using the same formula gets a bit stale after a while.

Agreed, but Dougen had the best backstory of the bunch, and it really packed an emotional punch in my gut. If one of the three didn't die and instead got severely injured to the point that they couldn't live the way they did before, that would help break the sameness. Kiritobi could still have survived, but he would have to live without an arm, a tail, and two siblings.
Jul 5, 2022 4:08 AM
May 2020
got a lil bit emotional there. dougen was the strongest but at what cost? i almost got a lil emotional when he started weeping at the sight of his grandson

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doubutsu no Kuni Chapter 56 Discussion

Forever_A - Jun 15, 2014

7 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Aug 12, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Doubutsu no Kuni Chapter 53 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Jul 7, 2022

1 by xF0x »»
May 3, 2023 3:55 AM

Poll: » Doubutsu no Kuni Chapter 52 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Jul 7, 2022

0 by Komlan_6 »»
Jul 7, 2022 4:16 PM

Poll: » Doubutsu no Kuni Chapter 51 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Jul 7, 2022

0 by Komlan_6 »»
Jul 7, 2022 4:08 PM

Poll: » Doubutsu no Kuni Chapter 50 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Jul 7, 2022

0 by Komlan_6 »»
Jul 7, 2022 3:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.