Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 19, 2022 10:38 PM
Apr 2021
Ichika is too weak. I really wish the author didn't make him like that. Tbh the girls in the school are way superior to him specifically Houki. Her IS is implied to be very OP and she would easily destroy Ichika in a fight. I think the reason for him being weak is he's in a world where it's female-dominated and females have the power so no matter what he does it won't matter. I don't think he even won a single fight. Another reason could be that he's overshadowed by his sister. He never grows stronger, he's still the same weakling who needs the girls to help him. Kinda pathetic from the way I see it.
Jun 19, 2022 10:48 PM

Oct 2020
omg it's been so long since someone started a discussion about this show. Wow
WISHED I COULD ALSO GET TRANSPORTED TO A WORLD FULL OF MAGIC And DUNGEONS, please take me there too if you could (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠
Jun 19, 2022 10:51 PM
Apr 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
omg it's been so long since someone started a discussion about this show. Wow

It just came to my mind and I thought I should write something on the forum.
Jun 19, 2022 11:12 PM
Jul 2021
FiddlePie said:
Ichika is too weak. I really wish the author didn't make him like that. Tbh the girls in the school are way superior to him specifically Houki. Her IS is implied to be very OP and she would easily destroy Ichika in a fight. I think the reason for him being weak is he's in a world where it's female-dominated and females have the power so no matter what he does it won't matter. I don't think he even won a single fight. Another reason could be that he's overshadowed by his sister. He never grows stronger, he's still the same weakling who needs the girls to help him. Kinda pathetic from the way I see it.

I can agree with that thought-process. Even if you don't want make Ichika the strongest, it doesn't mean he has to be extremely inferior.

However, if I'm not mistaken he's a build up character and gained some power in the LN.
Legend-IX-9RAJun 19, 2022 11:15 PM
Jun 20, 2022 3:54 AM
Mar 2021
I don't remember correctly but I think he got 0 w in the anime and is constantly abused by the girls for the dumbest reasons and doesn't help the fact that he is denser than a black hole
Jun 20, 2022 6:34 AM
Feb 2022
FiddlePie said:

bruh u spitting
, I left the show in middle just coz he is a weakling
Jun 20, 2022 6:42 AM

May 2021
Gotta allow the viewers to insert themselves, y'know. There's a harem and then some, after all.

Jun 20, 2022 3:36 PM
Jan 2021
Ahh it always like this although I love this anime but I think in season two there was something like he's IS being stronger and being the one he's sister used something like that plus it's the mc he's gonna win
Jun 21, 2022 12:03 AM
Jun 2021
FiddlePie said:

this has been true since day one of IS damn I DID NOT like his character profile

More topics from this board

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Inarius - Jan 20, 2011

212 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 24, 12:51 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2011

194 by PedroKarim64 »»
Aug 22, 3:26 PM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

avrc - Mar 31, 2011

293 by il887 »»
Aug 12, 3:34 AM

Poll: » IS: Infinite Stratos Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 24, 2011

165 by il887 »»
Aug 11, 6:20 PM

» Ichika’s Denseness

FiddlePie - Aug 28, 2023

17 by that_kool_kid »»
Nov 11, 2023 11:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.