Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 18, 2022 1:02 PM

Aug 2018
Clearly a harem, i am not against people that want to watch harems but I would like to know what I am watching a harem before i invest to an anime. I can see why the low score people dont like being lied to.
Jun 18, 2022 1:33 PM
Apr 2021
It's been quite a while since i watched this but as far i can remember, even tho multiple girls like him, the mc is married and has a kid with a single woman.
Jun 18, 2022 2:13 PM

May 2020
Guts-Valley said:
Clearly a harem, i am not against people that want to watch harems but I would like to know what I am watching a harem before i invest to an anime. I can see why the low score people dont like being lied to.

It's not a harem anime.
Jun 18, 2022 4:09 PM
Nov 2020
The anime isn’t really a harem, it’s more based around the mystery and psychological aspects of the story. Now the Eroge and hentai version of this is a harem, but the anime not so much.
Jun 19, 2022 7:15 AM

Oct 2019
Because is not a Harem? Well, it’s complicated.
It’s a Visual Novel, Eroge with Omnibus Format.
They are just different realities where Takuya can end up with with other girl but not at the same time. But not all of them at the same time.
At best are love triangles going on during those routes but not all of the girls (While having feelings for the MC) even appear or are remotely prominent in how often they appear on screen.
The original VN is like this. The Switch remake is different (Which is the one used for the new adaptation) and removed even more content that could indicate Romance and Harem antics so yes, that could be the reason why the Harem tag is not even there.
The low score is not because of the harem, though.
The show is based from a Visual Novel, hence, Romance and stuff was expected.
The low score is due to production value and execution.
The remake is already a downgraded version of the original game, and the Anime butchered the story even more.
They were rushing it and it had low quality, so the story’s overall impact was lost.
Nothing to do with Harem. The ones who have played the novel knew that the MC ends with someone no matter what in each route so harem was unavoidable.
RandomGuyScottJun 19, 2022 7:19 AM
Jun 19, 2022 7:34 AM

Aug 2018
RandomGuyScott said:
Because is not a Harem? Well, it’s complicated.
It’s a Visual Novel, Eroge with Omnibus Format.
They are just different realities where Takuya can end up with with other girl but not at the same time. But not all of them at the same time.
At best are love triangles going on during those routes but not all of the girls (While having feelings for the MC) even appear or are remotely prominent in how often they appear on screen.
The original VN is like this. The Switch remake is different (Which is the one used for the new adaptation) and removed even more content that could indicate Romance and Harem antics so yes, that could be the reason why the Harem tag is not even there.
The low score is not because of the harem, though.
The show is based from a Visual Novel, hence, Romance and stuff was expected.
The low score is due to production value and execution.
The remake is already a downgraded version of the original game, and the Anime butchered the story even more.
They were rushing it and it had low quality, so the story’s overall impact was lost.
Nothing to do with Harem. The ones who have played the novel knew that the MC ends with someone no matter what in each route so harem was unavoidable.
funny you told it wasn't than ended with telling it is, harem doesnt have to be a bad thing i wasnt in the mood for one and it really pissed me off.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2019

53 by Buhay127 »»
Jul 10, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2019

90 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2019

18 by Talamare »»
Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

83 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

88 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.