Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 3, 2008 10:25 AM

Jul 2008
In the series, Kiba has been shown as a brash person, while Hinata stutters when talking to just about everyone. But Kiba's softer side seems to come out when it comes to Hinata (and Akamaru too, of course, but that's really beside the point since this is a human relationship we're talking about), and Hinata never stutters or seems to be nervous around Kiba. Basically when together, Kiba seems gentler, and Hinata's more comfortable, showing me how close their relationship seems to be. It's also seems like that Kiba's in tune with Hinata's feelings more than the others, to me.
It could be that they act like that because they seem to have a brother/sister relationship, but I feel like it could have potential to be something more.
AsahiMikazukiAug 6, 2009 10:30 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 15, 2008 7:41 PM
Oct 2007
I like it because it leaves Hinata with more room to develop. She hardly knows Naruto and with the growing amount of dead obvious narusaku hints, I doubt it's ever going to go anywhere.

If she's ever going to grow up character-wise, she needs to accept that and move on.

She's already comfortable around Kiba and, being his teammate, she probably knows him better than most of the other characters. I was surprised he was so kind to her when I first read that they were on the same team. Kiba usually sounds obnoxious/arrogant when he first meets meets people, but he was looking out for her from the very beginning.

I think a relationship like that is more likely to happen than the "butterflies in my tummy" crush Hinata has on Naruto.
Oct 1, 2009 1:34 PM

Jan 2009
everything!! ther soooo cute to gether :D <333
Edward Elric <3 Lavi <3 Fai. D Flourite <3 Shizu-Chan <3 Sause Uchiha ! <33
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11018 - FMAB fan club. for thoses who wants to join ^^

Dec 9, 2009 5:48 PM
Dec 2009
everything is perfect about them
and i like the way he protective of her and how he cares
shino cares too but this is different in a way
Dec 21, 2009 9:43 AM

Jan 2009
yeah. :D i

i really hope it will be kibahina :D and not naruhina.. -.-
Edward Elric <3 Lavi <3 Fai. D Flourite <3 Shizu-Chan <3 Sause Uchiha ! <33
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11018 - FMAB fan club. for thoses who wants to join ^^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Questions

AsahiMikazuki - Oct 18, 2008

2 by HaruhiwannaB »»
Apr 16, 2010 5:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.