Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2022 1:58 PM
Feb 2021
Well that was a stacked volume. Alot went down as there was a heavy tonal shift compared to the first two volumes. Our protagonist was forced to make some cruel choices, as war descended the Kingdom. I must say, I would have said screw it and took up Luxion's offer on destroying the new humans. I guess I should commend Leon for the way he handled the situation.

About Leon's old family, I can only quote Luxion “I pity your parents for being stuck with two children like you.” Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

The king is an absolute dirtbag, but I can't bring myself to hate him. He gave Leon the Lower three position against everyone's will lol.

Overall, my favourite volume out of the three. Looks like we will be heading to Alzhar republic next, to face the issues of the second game of the series.
Jun 10, 2022 3:57 AM

Apr 2020
EVEN THO livia's power stopped two giants
still i feel she did dirty to play with people's will and mind
i remmber when hertade's sister was dying but hertude cant even mourn for her sister's death because of livia's power hertude was feeling happy and warm
i think this was really dirty
to not able to feel even sad for our loved one is pretty heartless to do

overall great vol i hope they will shift the tone as the whole volume was filled with war only

More topics from this board

» Ending with volume 13 in march 2024

MegamiRem - Jan 16

2 by neel_senpai »»
Sep 2, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Volume 1 Discussion

Satan1234 - May 16, 2022

1 by Lelewoski »»
Nov 3, 2023 1:25 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Volume 9 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Jun 21, 2022

3 by A1ter_00 »»
May 23, 2023 4:30 AM

» Luxion

Jupi-Jup - Jan 22, 2023

0 by Jupi-Jup »»
Jan 22, 2023 3:32 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Chapter 8 Discussion

Satan1234 - Jun 16, 2022

1 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Jan 15, 2023 11:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.