Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 15, 2022 9:31 PM

Jun 2020
Will this new season of Princess Connect Re:Dive Explore more about the character of Yuuki or just keep him as he is cause that would be a shame if they didnt expand his character. He is still full of mystery hope we get to know him more this season
Feb 15, 2022 9:56 PM

Jul 2015
He seems to be autistic. I'm yet to hear him saying more than one or two words per sentence. At least I don't remember.
Still, he is supposed to represent the player character from a gatcha game tho.

Feb 16, 2022 4:46 AM

Dec 2008
Aoi_Blue said:
Will this new season of Princess Connect Re:Dive Explore more about the character of Yuuki or just keep him as he is cause that would be a shame if they didnt expand his character. He is still full of mystery hope we get to know him more this season

A bit yeah.
Your profile says you've only seen up to episode 2 of the 2nd season.
If that is true, keep watching, you'll learn a bit more about him.
Feb 18, 2022 9:04 AM

Jul 2015
I was honestly intrigued about his character too so I decided to try looking for Original Princess Connect.. and LMAO.. I cannot even look if the OG was a game or a VN etc..
the gacha game really took over everything LOL.. but I did found out that Yuuki did have had a personality.. and OG was a VR MMO RPG not fantasy..

will the game try to refine him? probably not.. when FGO hasn't refined its MC Gudako/Gudao after 6 years.. highly doubt Princess Connect Re:Dive will..
Feb 20, 2022 1:48 AM
Jul 2019
UkRs said:
I was honestly intrigued about his character too so I decided to try looking for Original Princess Connect.. and LMAO.. I cannot even look if the OG was a game or a VN etc..
the gacha game really took over everything LOL.. but I did found out that Yuuki did have had a personality.. and OG was a VR MMO RPG not fantasy..

will the game try to refine him? probably not.. when FGO hasn't refined its MC Gudako/Gudao after 6 years.. highly doubt Princess Connect Re:Dive will..
actually its more a part of the story. he does gain a personality as the story is revealed in turn with his memory coming back but any more info would be straight spoilers
Feb 21, 2022 4:15 AM

May 2015
Piromysl said:
He seems to be autistic. I'm yet to hear him saying more than one or two words per sentence. At least I don't remember.
Still, he is supposed to represent the player character from a gatcha game tho.

As someone who has worked with autistic children and is slightly higher on the spectrum then the average person, I don't get that impression at all. He seems more interested in people , less routine orientated, impulsive and fidgety than someone with ASD.

According to the game he is just a blank slate as a result of Amnesia, but I guess you could argue he might have a learning disability.
May 27, 2022 10:15 PM

Oct 2008
He gets some development, but not enough for it to make a big difference, at least for me that is. Some might say he gets enough development, without it being overbearing. I didn't like the anime enough to care either way.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

119 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

74 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

61 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

83 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

55 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.