Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 17, 2022 2:59 AM
Mar 2022
JeramyJcb said:
From what I’ve seen everyone hates Kokoro which I don’t get. She didn’t like Futoshi and decided to leave him because of that and somehow she’s a bad person??? When did prioritizing yourself become an issue? Hiro Doesn’t like Ichigo and goes with 02 instead and he’s not hated for that. Can anyone explain why you dislike her and if you can’t Y’all gotta be sexist or something.

I understand that but she made a promise. if she didn’t make a promise and left him
it was ok but she broke the promise.
Mar 17, 2022 4:26 AM
Jan 2022
I loved kokoro- well at least I think, were talking about the blond haired girl right? Who got pregnant?
Mar 17, 2022 7:15 AM
Mar 2022
kokoro was the best looking character on the show imo, I just love silver hair girls lol
Mar 17, 2022 3:39 PM
Jun 2021
she didn't connect
Mar 19, 2022 3:27 PM
Mar 2022
I can't say I particularly dislike her, but the I want to make a baby motivation for her character was a bit cringe for me. I guess I can somewhat forgive it because all these kids are basically told what to think from birth so she wouldn't think about it like a typical person would. I don't hate her but I guess I just wasn't interested in her character arc all that much.
Mar 19, 2022 10:44 PM
Apr 2020
kokoro pretty much ditched his ass after being his partner for so long and implying she wasn't going anywhere plus her spontaneously sexual relationship with the other guy that results in her pregnancy was weird
BeowulfTheFoldinMar 19, 2022 10:50 PM
Mar 19, 2022 10:48 PM
Apr 2020
nobody hates her for not loving fujoshi ,we dislike her lieing to his face and ditching him as her battle partner,theres no need for the franxx partners to be in a relationship to battle together and despite their history as a team she ditches him to go off with a guy shes barely interacted with only to sleep with him.
Mar 20, 2022 12:41 PM

Jun 2020
reredundant said:
Who cares the anime sucked anyway 😂

Yep. Thats true. The episode 19,20,21 and 22 are masterpiece of trolls. 😂
Mar 21, 2022 12:11 PM
Mar 2021
Guessing you have never experienced being obese, and always being put in the friend zone? Then you meet a kind and gentle smoke show, and fall in love. Only to have her reject your feelings, and stop being your friend because she got a boyfriend.
Mar 27, 2022 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
Delphinum said:
I can't say I particularly dislike her, but the I want to make a baby motivation for her character was a bit cringe for me. I guess I can somewhat forgive it because all these kids are basically told what to think from birth so she wouldn't think about it like a typical person would. I don't hate her but I guess I just wasn't interested in her character arc all that much.
I respect your opinion, especially compared to every other person in this thread lol. I found it interesting bc to me the whole show was about finding out what love was and what that meant. But then the ending happened and kind of ruined all that anyways
Mar 27, 2022 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
Delphinum said:
I respect your opinion, especially compared to every other person in this thread lol. I found it interesting bc to me the whole show was about finding out what love was and what that meant. But then the ending happened and kind of ruined all that anyways
Mar 27, 2022 3:52 PM
Jul 2018
meagol said:
Guessing you have never experienced being obese, and always being put in the friend zone? Then you meet a kind and gentle smoke show, and fall in love. Only to have her reject your feelings, and stop being your friend because she got a boyfriend.
please… go outside mate
Mar 27, 2022 4:26 PM
Mar 2022
JeramyJcb said:
Delphinum said:

The ending wasn't the worst I've seen. I don't mind the whole reincarnation thing either. I even saw the the leaders being the real enemy thing coming from a mile away (didn't expect them being aliens though, that was like wait what?)

However I wouldn't say it was about what is love, and more so about free will vs control. In Kokoro's case she wanted to have a baby and in Hiro's case he wanted to be with Zero Two. Everything was literally fighting against them. Kind of like in real life when one person falls in love with another and and that persons family tries to sabotage the relationship without letting the two involved work it out for themselves. Or when a parent knows what's best for their kid and tries to control their life without taking into consideration what the kid wants.

I just think the anime did kind of a poor job of exploring those concepts. I may have been more interested in Kokoro if she wasn't all like "Put a baby in me!" And more so focused on the relationship with the guy (can't remember his name.) And serve as a foil to Hiro and Zero Two's relationship. Her story felt like a poor execution of the love conquers all story.

Now that being said I do hope we can agree on that Ichigo treated Goro like total crap and was definitely worst girl. That whole scenario irked me to no end.
Mar 27, 2022 4:30 PM

Sep 2018
JeramyJcb said:
From what I’ve seen everyone hates Kokoro which I don’t get. She didn’t like Futoshi and decided to leave him because of that and somehow she’s a bad person??? When did prioritizing yourself become an issue? Hiro Doesn’t like Ichigo and goes with 02 instead and he’s not hated for that. Can anyone explain why you dislike her and if you can’t Y’all gotta be sexist or something.

Wow! Is this really happening in 2022?

First off, it's not that Kokoro didn't like Futoshi.

He was simply not the kind of partner she wanted, if anything he was too perfect for her (look how effortlessly he synced with Ikuno)

She knew Mitsuru was troubled and was drawn to that because of her nurturing nature.

Hiro and Ichigo also never stopped being friends they just can't sync.

Anyone who actually hates Kokoro for making her own choices is a misogynist

Anyone who says, "well she shouldn't have lied to Futoshi" really needs to grow up a bit.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Mar 29, 2022 7:32 AM
Jan 2022
HIROZAX said:
Did you ever fall in love and that love is taken away from you for some 1 else if not then u cnt understand it sorry bro

ur Right , But i dont think Kokoro need that much hate D:
Apr 4, 2022 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
borderliner said:
JeramyJcb said:

Wow! Is this really happening in 2022?

First off, it's not that Kokoro didn't like Futoshi.

He was simply not the kind of partner she wanted, if anything he was too perfect for her (look how effortlessly he synced with Ikuno)

She knew Mitsuru was troubled and was drawn to that because of her nurturing nature.

Hiro and Ichigo also never stopped being friends they just can't sync.

Anyone who actually hates Kokoro for making her own choices is a misogynist

Anyone who says, "well she shouldn't have lied to Futoshi" really needs to grow up a bit.

MMMMMMMMMM Facts
Apr 18, 2022 11:58 AM
Mar 2021
Ikr. Female characters are often hated just because they do not reciprocate the feelings of a guy who is in love with them. It's sad that so many people in fandoms are so misogynistic.
Apr 20, 2022 8:08 PM
Jul 2018
Watanabekun said:
Ikr. Female characters are often hated just because they do not reciprocate the feelings of a guy who is in love with them. It's sad that so many people in fandoms are so misogynistic.
Couldn’t have said it better myself
Jul 23, 2023 10:31 AM
Jul 2023
i think her feeling to Futoshi not just friend, but no one taught her about feeling so he go with this fucking trash
Jul 25, 2023 6:19 PM
Jan 2022
People out here acting like a coerced promise from a teenager that barely knows anything about the world is a contract. Just because you confess to someone repeatedly doesn't mean they owe you anything. At that point it becomes manipulation.
Jun 12, 6:59 PM
Mar 2024
Can't blame her. Why would a hot girl sleep with a fat guy
Jul 1, 12:14 PM
Apr 2023
I love Kokoro, she looks easy to corrupt... I mean I love her VA
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.