Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 21, 2022 10:18 AM

Dec 2014
What are some of your super sick amazing ideas that you think would make for a real good anime or manga or light novel or cave drawing, where the only things stopping you are the resources, the budget, the animations studio, and the talent to make it happen? I'll start.

I've always liked the idea of multiple protagonists in a series. Like in the Pokemon Adventures manga where each region gets a different cast of characters and their own story, but are all part of the same universe and their paths occasionally cross. Or in the Twelve Kingdoms, where the various arcs focus on different characters that eventually result in one of the coolest climaxes ever. So my idea is a fantasy world that focuses on a group of characters and then moves on to the next, after perhaps their story arc has ended or if a main character dies (which would remain a constant possibility to make the point that there isn't a true central character). Each character/group may or may not be directly related to the other ones or ever meet other groups. I suppose this is sort of like viewing different players in a MMORPG from an outside perspective. I'd like the characters and the story that they play out to contribute to the overall worldbuilding. The morality of characters and the lack of a special protagonist treatment show that the world is bigger than just them. Not much of a concrete story that I have and it's obviously way too ambitious to be feasible, but in a perfect world this is what I would want.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 21, 2022 6:52 PM

Jun 2020
One of my ideas is called World Tour about a group of idol vampires who travel around the world performing at night for obvious reasons singing and also doing what normal vampires do. Except they hate blood and are constantly almost getting found out for what they really are.
Spooky
Mar 23, 2022 1:18 PM

Nov 2011
two hermit crabs that help their helpless owner complete every day tasks but he doesnt know they help. He falls asleep but leaves the tv on they climb out of their tank and turn it off. A nice relaxing show
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ¡Prepárate para otro momento divertido con hojas de cálculo!

Gaspar445 - Oct 6

0 by Gaspar445 »»
Oct 6, 12:21 PM

» SPRING into action!

Gaspar445 - Jun 30

0 by Gaspar445 »»
Jun 30, 5:00 PM

» Easter Sunday Winter 2024 Spreadsheet

Gaspar445 - Mar 31

0 by Gaspar445 »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

Poll: » 15 minute break or elf dancing

Gaspar445 - Mar 13

0 by Gaspar445 »»
Mar 13, 8:53 PM

Poll: » regular vs diet soda

Gaspar445 - Feb 15

2 by Saeko_Busujima »»
Feb 16, 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.