Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 5, 2021 8:42 PM

Jul 2011
I just got done with this anime, and I have to say, I enjoyed it a lot. I liked the story; the main character wasn't OP, the girls were all enjoyable, the fanservice was minimum, it had good comedy, and you never know what will happen. You don't see this in harem animes anymore.

While I did like it, my only complaint the focuses on Ikuto and Suzu. Now, I don't these two getting together, and I know this is a rule of harem animes, as the first girl has the highest chances of getting with the MC, but I found towards the end of the show that they got a bit too much screen time together. It also doesn't help the other girls painted as the bad girls towards the end. I know the manga is still ongoing, and what I heard has been drifting away from being a harem. Still, I wish the other girls (Main ones) had a chance to get with Ikuto.

Did anyone else have the same problem, or just me?
Dec 7, 2021 12:26 AM
Feb 2016
Tbh i rly loved the focus on the two and i don’t think its rly surprising Suzu and ikuto are still both the mcs so it’s natural for them to have more screen time isn’t it?

What i personally disliked more was the kappa idk why but he just doesn’t fit in the story for me

animedude1287 said:
I the fanservice was minimum
wasn’t like half of every episode fanservice? And isn’t this one if the main reason to watch the show in the first place? ^^"
Feb 16, 2022 12:26 AM
Nov 2017
In my opinion, the focus in this anime is a relationship between Ikuto and Suzu even from the beginning. The Harem aspect is just a natural progress cause he's the only man on the island full of women. That's why i like this anime, the harem part makes sense

If the author wanted to make the "Harem" fairer then why did author make Ikuto lives with Suzu while Author just made a New place for Mei Mei to lives in...
BoiOfCultureFeb 16, 2022 1:27 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagasarete Airantou Episode 1 Discussion

Faust721 - Apr 6, 2007

23 by Xirai »»
Aug 25, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Nagasarete Airantou Episode 23 Discussion

cyruz - Sep 15, 2007

16 by Forum »»
Aug 11, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Nagasarete Airantou Episode 19 Discussion

cyruz - Aug 15, 2007

12 by Forum »»
Aug 9, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Nagasarete Airantou Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 3, 2007

19 by Forum »»
Aug 9, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Nagasarete Airantou Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Oct 5, 2007

71 by rohan121 »»
Apr 23, 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.