Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2022 7:35 PM

Jan 2022
After the cliffhanger masterpiece that was Episode 4 I don't think many of us can wait for next week. As @KANLen09 said, now it's time to theory-crafting! What do you think will happen next?

I personally think the next episode will involve Kyaru or Christina coming to Pecorine's aid, since Episode 5's title is Light and Darkness as One, Churrasco of Indecision and Resolve. I wonder if it's a reference to Kyaru being dark, and after her indecision over the last few episodes finally coming to grips of who she'll fight for, after being tricked by Her Majesty with a gift that actually is a trap. So she'll finally make the choice to be true to her friendship with Pecorine and help her.

Kyaru's indecisiveness and inner turmoil has been going on for a long time, and we still see it throughout this episode, like when the gang were discussing shadow appearances.

What do you guys think? Next week can't come soon enough!

So sad to see Peco scared :'(
Jan 31, 2022 8:08 PM

Apr 2017
Probably Rajraj leaping in and out to get Pecorine out. I don't expect Kyaru to be the one to go to rescue, since she can't teleport from Monster Isle to Landosol.

Either Rajraj, or Labrysta again. But from the first 30seconds of the episode I expected Rajraj since Kaiser said Labrysta "was nearby", implying she was hiding before their meeting.
Feb 1, 2022 8:11 AM

Dec 2008
I expect the events of Yuuki's dream to play out. If the ring could teleport Peco, there is no reason it couldn't teleport others, such as Yuuki.
No way Kyaru goes to rescue Peco in my opinion.
Feb 1, 2022 9:41 AM

Jul 2017
So to correct this timeline, we start from Episode 4 which was this week's episode:
- Muimi and RajRaj are clearly seen in the opening minutes, the final expedition of the fight between the Seven Crowns
- Karyl is still wishy-washy about her relations with the Gourmet Guild and her master Kaiser Insight since Season 1
- Neneka formally appears in the anime as Morre-whatever-the-hell-that-name-is, and she's part of the Seven Crowns as well

So I feel like I have to rewatch Season 1 again to pick up more clues since the global version of the game wasn't released until after Season 1 finished.

Thanks @LightSeeker5 for inviting me, I'll keep this on tab!
Feb 2, 2022 3:59 PM
Sep 2019
I don't believe Karyl will betray Kaiser. She spent an entire season and now just to wave a bit. Kidnapping Pecorine won't make her instantly betray.
Feb 2, 2022 5:43 PM

Jan 2022
@DarkEminence1954 that's interesting! My impression was that Kaiser doesn't just plan to kidnap Peco but probably wants to kill her off because she's a loose end. While Kyaru's conflicted, I feel like that would cross the limit for her (not taking into account how the game goes, which so far has been separate from anime mostly). But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I wonder also if it might take a bit longer for Yuuki's dream to play out (if at all), since Rajraj and Muimi haven't been introduced in the anime yet, which might take some time itself.

On a side note, Muimi was just introduced to the gatcha on the EN game haha
Feb 2, 2022 6:15 PM
Sep 2019
Of course but until that happens, Karyl will keep quiet about what has happened to Yuuki and Kokkoro.

My best guess is that the golem is defeated even without Pecorine. Of course, this'll get Kaiser pissed and send in NIGHTMARE to finish them off, including Karyl. This would be when Karyl starts to doubt her allegiances.
Feb 3, 2022 3:35 AM

Apr 2014
Maybe they will use chapters 10-11 of the game with an adjustment in the story as a base.

I will put it in the spoiler tab because I don't know what is the current chapter of the global server.
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 7, 2022 9:44 AM

Jul 2017
Episode 5! And I'd think that as JP or global players, we got A LOT of what we bargained for.

Sequence of events:
- The relationship between Pecorine and Kaiser Insight is very clear now, if concerned of the Landosol Kingdom and Peco's true self as Princess Eustiana
- Yuuki's past revealed, not just Kasumi's but her Shadow equal Kiiri's as well. Also, Ameth and Queen Labyrinth's comeback and intorduction (I believe that this is her formal one and not as cameo), the objective being
- Quite literally this:

Also, global players, I'd hope you've already pulled Muimi from the daily free gacha pull!

There's a hella lot to take in, but IMO it feels like right at home right-smack at the intro of the game itself.
Feb 7, 2022 8:08 PM

Jan 2022
Definitely was not expecting

I feel like that was a little abrupt and explained away only by
. But seeing as how it's only episode 5 and not even halfway through the season yet, that's understandable.

Interesting to see how things will go from here on, especially since next episode seems like it might go back to a bit of a normal-ish plot.

So I guess it turns out many of our guesses tried to move the plot too far forward haha, even though we got some good storyline and lore filling form this episode.
Feb 7, 2022 8:35 PM

Dec 2008
I'm wondering if they will have the fight with Kaiser Insight at the end of the season.
It seems like they are moving the plot that direction with the capturing of Neneka.
Feb 7, 2022 8:48 PM
Sep 2019
LightSeeker5 said:
Definitely was not expecting

Saku_k said:
I'm wondering if they will have the fight with Kaiser Insight at the end of the season.
It seems like they are moving the plot that direction with the capturing of Neneka.

You would think the others who come and get Neneka once the battle is over.
Feb 7, 2022 8:57 PM

Jan 2022
DarkEminence1954 said:

Yes, that's true. I can definitely see that aspect of it.

DarkEminence1954 said:

Haha I was thinking the same thing. Wasn't the purpose of them fighting to begin with not only to protect the town but also to free Neneka? Perhaps Kaiser teleported the body away before they could get to it.
Feb 7, 2022 10:22 PM

Dec 2008
LightSeeker5 said:

DarkEminence1954 said:

Haha I was thinking the same thing. Wasn't the purpose of them fighting to begin with not only to protect the town but also to free Neneka? Perhaps Kaiser teleported the body away before they could get to it.

At the end of the episode, Neneka's copy is looking at the broken remains of the crystal that she was in, and then it shows Neneka's body trapped in the device at the palace surrounded by Kaiser. I don't know whether she was teleported there or the shadows brought her there (maybe the crystal she was hiding in had to be destroyed to teleport her).
Feb 8, 2022 12:49 AM
Sep 2019
After Episode 5, things will be a lot more dicey.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

119 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

74 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

61 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

83 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

55 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.