Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2022 10:18 AM

Oct 2021
U guys are so lucky to have this stacked team working for your series ep#04 . Zealouszzz, have a nice day . Shingo yamashita and chainsawman team :)

Takashi Maenami
Shun Enokido
Toor Iwazawa
Toshivuki Satou
Shingo Yamashita
Naoya Nakayama
sute
China
Masami Mori
Shunii Akasaka
???
Souta Shigetsugu
Tatsumiyasan
Yousuke Fukumoto
Takahito Sakazume
Cygames Pictures
Munehira Fuchimoto
Ken Yamamoto
Ryuu Nakayama
Kai Shibata
Kouichi Kikuta
Yuukei Yamada
Eri Irei
Ren Onodera
Itsuki Tsuchigami
Shunsuke Ookubo
Keiichirou Saitou
Yukina Kosaka
Odashi
tomado
Naoya Morotomi
Kou Yoshinari
Tatsuya Yoshihara
Avaka Minoshima
Hironori Tanaka
Harumi Yamazaki
Toshiya Kouno
HA HI
caprio(?)
Kanata Yanagisawa
Shunsuke Takarai
lori Hisatake
Rebecca Matsumoto
Fukurou P
Kanta Fukumi
AtoferatofeJan 31, 2022 4:55 PM
Jan 31, 2022 10:28 AM
Jan 2021
It's only natural to watch peak 🥱
TATAKAE!! TATAKAE!!
Jan 31, 2022 10:31 AM
Aug 2020
Well, that's gacha money for you.
Jan 31, 2022 11:20 AM

Apr 2014
It's the power of our gacha money. Blessed
So, if you want them to maintain this top tier quality, let's continue spending on the gacha. 💸
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 31, 2022 11:33 AM
Jan 2017
This is personally one of my favourites this season, as a mobile game slave to priconne I am happy to see animations surpassing Demon Slayer(imo), true Demon Slayer has 5 episodes straight of fight scene and still increasing but the animation for this show is just smooth as fuck, all kawaii characters that cant be topped, and when you actually know each and character's personality from the game and seen in the anime its like theyre alive given a soul when they interact guild to guild.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Jan 31, 2022 11:59 AM
Nov 2019
Aot and demon slayer fans trying to outdo each other in the weekly chats meanwhile me enjoying sabikui, priconne and akebi to its fullest.
I didn't think I would like anything other than bisque doll this season but these 3 anime made a great start this year for me and this episode of priconne was insane
Jan 31, 2022 2:17 PM
Feb 2021
Replette said:
Aot and demon slayer fans trying to outdo each other in the weekly chats meanwhile me enjoying sabikui, priconne and akebi to its fullest.
I didn't think I would like anything other than bisque doll this season but these 3 anime made a great start this year for me and this episode of priconne was insane
akebi so far is better then bisque doll, arifureta is still no1 tho, I don't mean in terms of animation btw
Jan 31, 2022 2:58 PM
Nov 2019
DressrosaCR7 said:
Replette said:
akebi so far is better then bisque doll, arifureta is still no1 tho, I don't mean in terms of animation btw
I'm loving akebi more than bisque doll but I thought the quality would drop after a few episodes and so far its continuously impressed me with directing, storyboard and OST like it contains and excels at every aspect of animation to its finest,
Haven't watched arifureta however saw some people say too much use of cgi can be off putting
Jan 31, 2022 10:12 PM

Aug 2017
how often do we have to tell you old man?
anime aren’t usually good or bad on the budget they get…
and here i see everyone talk about “gacha money” and that’s why it’s so good.
y’all don’t know how anime production works!
Jan 31, 2022 10:56 PM

Oct 2021
-Elevate- said:

Maybe People are being sarcastic .
don’t act like u can’t see animator’s name which is mentioned here . Ofc it’s the staffs talent for whatever quality they produce.
But it does takes budget for arranging good staffs and broadcasting it , if the shows needs to get more seasonal the production committee should get profit from the show’s BD sales, advertisements and merchandise .
directors or studios will manage their budget by putting a limit on the number of drawings that can go into a single episode. No.of drawings/frames decides the budget of an anime episode.
This anime is specially for precone Gacha gamers so it’s ok
Jan 31, 2022 11:03 PM

Aug 2017
Beexi said:
-Elevate- said:

don’t act like u can’t see animator’s name which is mentioned here . Ofc it’s the staffs talent for whatever quality they produce.
But it does takes budget for arranging good staffs and broadcasting it , if the shows needs to get more seasonal the production committee should get profit from the show’s BD sales, advertisements and merchandise .
directors or studios will manage their budget by putting a limit on the number of drawings that can go into a single episode. No.of drawings/frames decides the budget of an anime episode.

don’t have a source for that but i’m pretty sure all animators are roughly paid the same amount of money. at the end it depends on the talent of the individuals and how much time they have available. budget has nothing to do with it. it’s not like the better and more talented the animator the more they’re paid. most animators are more or less working passionately. of course if they get paid more than usual that could mean they’re more motivated but then again they still need enoigh time. even the best animators couldn’t do a good cut if they are short on time.
Jan 31, 2022 11:18 PM

Oct 2021
-Elevate- said:
Beexi said:

don’t have a source for that but i’m pretty sure all animators are roughly paid the same amount of money. at the end it depends on the talent of the individuals and how much time they have available. budget has nothing to do with it. it’s not like the better and more talented the animator the more they’re paid. most animators are more or less working passionately. of course if they get paid more than usual that could mean they’re more motivated but then again they still need enoigh time. even the best animators couldn’t do a good cut if they are short on time.

only around half the budget is often given to the anime studio, with the rest going to broadcasters and other contributing companies.
Budget doesn’t apply in making anime, that may be said as an abstract .
But in reality budget does matter in providing good environment for animator’s.
Nope not all animator’s are paid same u are wrong there .
Animation directors tend to be more experienced animators and are paid more for the role.
Key animators are paid According to how much frames they draw .
In between animator’s paid more poorly than key animator’s , and is usually only a temporary position in an animator’s career.
Jan 31, 2022 11:22 PM

Aug 2017
Beexi said:
-Elevate- said:

only around half the budget is often given to the anime studio, with the rest going to broadcasters and other contributing companies.
Animation directors tend to be more experienced animators and are paid more for the role.
In between animator’s paid more poorly than key animator’s , and is usually only a temporary position in an animator’s career.

there is literally no way to know where the budget they get for anime is used for. it all is being kept a secret. and no almost all animators are paid the same. that’s why lots of animators just quit. talented animators do not get more money. time matters most when making anime. giving enough time to a subpar animator would literally mean he would do a good job too.
Jan 31, 2022 11:38 PM

Oct 2021
-Elevate- said:
Beexi said:

there is literally no way to know where the budget they get for anime is used for. it all is being kept a secret. and no almost all animators are paid the same. that’s why lots of animators just quit. talented animators do not get more money. time matters most when making anime. giving enough time to a subpar animator would literally mean he would do a good job too.

U are being oblivious here
I already explained with different staffs position and u are here still going on all are paid same .
Secret? It’s clear as a day “only around half the budget is often given to the anime studio, with the rest going to broadcasters and other contributing companie.”
Does in a company all staffs are paid same ? Does in a school all staffs are paid same ? U should research carefully , there is something called hierarchy.
Animator’s paid on their different staff roles ,core staffs gets paid more and Newbie animator’s mostly does in-between animation are paid low it’s stated clearly in sakugablog.
Have u ever heard about freelancers?? It’s not like everyone is leaving more like every animator’s is converting into freelancers.
Quitting?? Pardon, I’m seeing studio’s like bones , Mappa ,ufotable and more are recruiting plenty of new talents day by day .
Day to day I have interacted with many animator’s in Twitter and they all really take their work passionately.

https://www.mappa.co.jp/

https://www.bones.co.jp/

http://www.ufotable.com/
AtoferatofeFeb 1, 2022 12:05 AM
Feb 1, 2022 12:04 AM

Aug 2017
Beexi said:
-Elevate- said:

U are being oblivious here
I already explained with different staffs position and u are here still going on all are paid same .
Does in a company all staffs are paid same ? Does in a school all staffs are paid same ? U should research carefully , there is something called hierarchy.
Animator’s paid on their different staff roles ,core staffs gets paid more and Newbie animator’s mostly does in-between animation are paid low it’s stated clearly in sakugablog.
Have u ever heard about freelancers?? It’s not like everyone is leaving more like every animator’s is converting into freelancers.
Quitting?? Pardon, I’m seeing studio’s like bones , Mappa ,ufotable and more are recruiting plenty of new talents day by day .
Day to day I have interacted with many animator’s in Twitter and they all really take their work passionately.

https://www.mappa.co.jp/

https://www.bones.co.jp/

http://www.ufotable.com/

i already ratio'ed you tho the entire time i was referring to key animators who are all mostly responsible how good a anime looks

dont respond to me again you're being annoying. you're like a autist or something idk.
Feb 1, 2022 12:14 AM

Oct 2021
@-Elevate-

i already ratio'ed you tho the entire time i was referring to key animators who are all mostly responsible how good a anime looks

dont respond to me again you're being annoying. you're like a autist or something idk.

U don’t even know what genga nor douga is referred to in sakuga so stop talking about animation first of all .
Please ffs in future don’t act like u know something while being oblivious. ratio’ed ?? Reflecting obnoxious Twitter user traits .since the beginning u never used a word like “Key animator’s” in this argument , Are u suffering from Schizophrenia ? Hmm better take your medicines .
AtoferatofeFeb 1, 2022 12:27 AM
Feb 1, 2022 2:31 AM
Feb 2021
Replette said:
DressrosaCR7 said:
I'm loving akebi more than bisque doll but I thought the quality would drop after a few episodes and so far its continuously impressed me with directing, storyboard and OST like it contains and excels at every aspect of animation to its finest,
Haven't watched arifureta however saw some people say too much use of cgi can be off putting
yeah akebi is been very good so far, the animation style is a bit weird with the faces and stuff but the rest of the animation is very good, arifureta does use cgi quite a bit but if you ignore that then it's nearly perfect

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

119 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

74 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

61 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

83 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

55 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.