Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2022 12:17 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
Will really miss the current gen, I felt like it was the best one yet from them and even if the new one is good it will never be the same as the legends we had for Railgun, Owari no Seraph Nagoya-hen, Black Bullet, Boarding School Juliet, Clockwork Planet, Black Fox, etc..v.v
Jan 9, 2022 12:37 PM
Aug 2020
Don't make me more sad 😭😭😭😭😭

Thanks God we had last year their lastest op for Railgun
Jan 9, 2022 6:11 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
I'm sorry, I wanted to let the other fans know in advance though so no one would feel like they got dropped down when they anounce it officially in March..;v;
Jan 9, 2022 9:04 PM

Jun 2021
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
Will really miss the current gen, I felt like it was the best one yet from them and even if the new one is good it will never be the same as the legends we had for Railgun, Owari no Seraph Nagoya-hen, Black Bullet, Boarding School Juliet, Clockwork Planet, Black Fox, etc..v.v
I did not get what are you saying ?
Jan 10, 2022 4:05 AM
Jul 2020
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
Are they disbanding? Cause I was really happy to see an anime live with fripside theme. I knew about them and heard their songs, but never watched the anime.
Jan 10, 2022 8:32 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
@Ironaditya No, fripSide is a generational thing and right now it's the second gen, but they will end in March so we should get a third gen soon enough after.. (it's the singer that changes btw, the pianist is always the same each gen so far)=v='3
Jan 10, 2022 9:22 AM
Jul 2020
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
@Ironaditya No, fripSide is a generational thing and right now it's the second gen, but they will end in March so we should get a third gen soon enough after.. (it's the singer that changes btw, the pianist is always the same each gen so far)=v='3
Ohh ok.
Side note - what are the fucking chances of conversing in two different forum discussions.
Jan 10, 2022 4:31 PM
Jul 2018
I don't usually keep in touch with bands, even my favourites, but this is making me quite sad.

The Railgun openings are my absolute favourite! - I seriously need to listen to more, what songs were sang by the first generation?
Jan 10, 2022 6:22 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
Ironaditya said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
Ohh ok.
Side note - what are the fucking chances of conversing in two different forum discussions.

Yeah, I know, lol, those ARE pretty low, haha~!x'D>
Jan 10, 2022 6:23 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
J_Tea said:
I don't usually keep in touch with bands, even my favourites, but this is making me quite sad.

The Railgun openings are my absolute favourite! - I seriously need to listen to more, what songs were sang by the first generation?

I think the koihime musou OPs were. Aside from that I don't know, though, first gen was from when they started in 2002 unti 2008 and was with nao, so if you search for her you might have better chances finding their songs, since I heard she snag under her single artist name a lot too~!>:D>
Jan 11, 2022 5:04 AM
Jul 2018
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
J_Tea said:

I think the koihime musou OPs were. Aside from that I don't know, though, first gen was from when they started in 2002 unti 2008 and was with nao, so if you search for her you might have better chances finding their songs, since I heard she snag under her single artist name a lot too~!>:D>
by nao, do you mean Nao Toyama? Did Elichika (Nanjo) retire?

Koihime Musou was such a blast. We can't have another anime like that every again.
Jan 11, 2022 9:34 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
anirudhtsuki said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

by nao, do you mean Nao Toyama? Did Elichika (Nanjo) retire?

Koihime Musou was such a blast. We can't have another anime like that every again.

I agree, Koihime was some great stuff, lol, but I don't think modern television would allow something like that to air live, considering how risky some of those scenes were, haha..=v='3
Then again, things like Shuumatsu no Harem this season or Isshizoku Reviewers a few years back got satellite tv coverage so those were fine, so maybe it could happen? But yeah, chances are reaaally low, sadly..>.>;

By nao, I meant her: https://myanimelist.net/people.php?id=23365
Oh? It says here that she did the ED for Terra Formars and a theme song for Neptune's anime, but not sure what she did outside of that on fripSide, aside from Koihime..>:o>

More topics from this board

» Will we get a Sequel?

IndienRock - Oct 7

12 by diamondd24 »»
Oct 12, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

62 by JugNut001 »»
Aug 24, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2022

34 by Deo-Korusu »»
Aug 15, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2022

38 by Deo-Korusu »»
Aug 15, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2022

55 by saidlah03 »»
Jul 17, 6:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.