Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2022 7:26 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
It should get more recognition. I thought movie 01 was so cringe, so much crying boohoo Ash turned into stone, Pokemon double slapping each other for a showdown, but this sequel special fixed everything needed. Large scale Team Rocket Operation GIOVANNI, so much focus on him we never see enough of this epic boss vs. Mewtwo in an epic battle, Mewtwo asking the real questions, battle of Mewtwo vs. Giovanni's will, and we got the hot and cute Team Rocket Grunt Domino. Damn I wish we saw more of her in more of Pokemon. I really loved her as undercover and seeing the work and members from UP TOP in Team Rocket besides Jessie and James who Domino knows are a joke to the team and just punishes them XD It was fucking hilarious when Domino slipped on Jessie and James's mopped floor and FACE INTO THE PAIL and James says she LOOKING PALE HAHAHAHA
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 6, 2022 8:18 PM

Aug 2021
Mewtwo Returns was really a very nice follow up special for the First Movie. The build-up throughout the movie which starts at the beginning of the movie where they tell that Giovanni still remembers. And that Domino plot twist was fully unexpected.
Jan 7, 2022 9:04 AM
Dec 2021
I love the first movie and haven’t seen Mewtwo Returns since I was a kid. I really need to rewatch it, I loved that shit man. Domino was awesome.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon: Mewtwo Returns Episode 1 Discussion

Tombo - Jan 22, 2012

8 by KaiserVonGogureo »»
Jun 24, 5:14 PM

» Why is the runtime 74 minutes?

FutureMeat - Jan 17, 2023

1 by Codonaine »»
Jan 17, 2023 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.