Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 26, 2020 5:38 PM
May 2015
Will be ending on volume 8 this summer. https://twitter.com/MangaMogura/status/1226170682851176451. It was barely translated but it had an interesting premise. No idea if it was canceled or if the story was just over. Hope all the chapters could be translated someday.
May 3, 2020 10:39 AM

Dec 2018
YoseiEgg said:
Will be ending on volume 8 this summer. https://twitter.com/MangaMogura/status/1226170682851176451. It was barely translated but it had an interesting premise. No idea if it was canceled or if the story was just over. Hope all the chapters could be translated someday.

Here in Italy, the physical version got licensed and belive me mate, it turned out as a disappointment...so far 5 volumes are out and the author barely introduced the story and the worldbuilding: I don't really see how this is ending in three more volumes, guess the magazine stopped the author :(
May 3, 2020 10:47 AM
May 2015
justasadguy said:
YoseiEgg said:

Here in Italy, the physical version got licensed and belive me mate, it turned out as a disappointment...so far 5 volumes are out and the author barely introduced the story and the worldbuilding: I don't really see how this is ending in three more volumes, guess the magazine stopped the author :(

Damn, sounds like it was cancelled. I looked at the author's twitter the day the last chapter came out (more like google translated it) and he said there was a lot he wanted to do but couldn't, so it seems like that was cancellation. I don't know how sales were doing, either, but if it was too low then...yeah. Wish VIZ or Kodansha did the English license at least. Some cancelled works were still good, like Black Torch.
May 3, 2020 11:04 AM

Dec 2018
YoseiEgg said:
justasadguy said:

Damn, sounds like it was cancelled. I looked at the author's twitter the day the last chapter came out (more like google translated it) and he said there was a lot he wanted to do but couldn't, so it seems like that was cancellation. I don't know how sales were doing, either, but if it was too low then...yeah. Wish VIZ or Kodansha did the English license at least. Some cancelled works were still good, like Black Torch.

Yes, I hope you can manage to read someday so you can have a personal opinion, but yeah it 100% sure is a cancellation, just like with Smurai 8 :(
Jul 30, 2021 6:30 AM
Jul 2015
The manga has a real ending and conclusion. But many things are not explained.
Jan 5, 2022 3:29 PM

Dec 2018
justasadguy said:
YoseiEgg said:

Damn, exactly after volume 5 things started to heat up! I know more than a year and a half has passed since then, but i managed to read volume 6,7 and 8 only now.
The manga was axed and the authoress had to rush some things, but she was able to get almost everything together and give her story a beautiful last arc and a great conclusion, with some very cool character development! It really grew on me the last 12 chapters, hope you English-speakers can read it some day too ^^.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majo no Kaigashuu Chapter 4 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 3, 2019

3 by ZQuago »»
Aug 22, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Majo no Kaigashuu Chapter 10 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 27, 2023

0 by Kuma »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Poll: » Majo no Kaigashuu Chapter 8 Discussion

Kuma - Jun 26, 2023

0 by Kuma »»
Jun 26, 2023 1:08 AM

Poll: » Majo no Kaigashuu Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2019

1 by Kuma »»
Dec 3, 2019 5:03 PM

Poll: » Majo no Kaigashuu Chapter 3 Discussion

Kuma - May 26, 2019

0 by Kuma »»
May 26, 2019 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.