Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 21, 2021 8:07 PM

Feb 2014
Yikes, a chilling end to the episode, with the enemy right there

So Neri has a twin sister Ema, maybe each one spends time in the Mama Nous, powering her. Turns out there are still a lot more secrets, I hope she tells them to Chakuro!

Ugh, Elder Rasha coming in only to stir the pot. Why does she have to be so messy like that!

Aww I'm glad everyone can enjoy the returning of the sand festival. Good morale booster before the battle. I hope it's an exciting episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2021 10:04 AM

Jun 2016
The preparations for the Mud Whale defence and subsequent attack force gets underway. That thymia ability does seem rather useful, but I gotta admit, I hate the whole "relying on children" angle. Too many shows do this nowadays. I suppose, in the context of the series, it makes sense for children to have stronger thymia power than adults.

Neri has a twin called Ema. Who, or more accurately, what are they? Neri can, and is, healing the Falaina, so are they perhaps an alien lifeform, or maybe some kind of illusion that the Falaina is projecting. Just some stuff to think about.

It's kinda refreshing to see that the inhabitants of the Mud Whale don't hate Lykos for being a part of the invader's force a while ago.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

95 by JVskunkape »»
Jun 24, 1:33 AM

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

63 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 8, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2017

160 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 7, 9:55 PM

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

46 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 14, 2023 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

51 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 11, 2023 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.