Forum Settings
Forums

'Aharen-san wa Hakarenai' Unveils Additional Cast Pair

New
Dec 4, 2021 12:42 PM
Anime Moderator
Jan 2014

The official website of the television anime adaptation of Asato Mizu's Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (Aharen is Unfathomable) manga revealed a pair of additional cast and the first key visual (pictured) on Sunday. The anime is scheduled to premiere in Spring 2022.

Cast
Mitsuki Ooshiro: M.A.O (Mao Ichimachi) (Platinum End)
Touharu-sensei: Kana Hanazawa (5-toubun no Hanayome)

Tomoe Makino (Kitsutsuki Tanteidokoro) is helming the series at Felix Film with chief director Yasutaka Yamamoto (Jitsu wa Watashi wa).

Takao Yoshioka (Horimiya) is handling the series composition and Yuuko Yahiro (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai) is designing the characters. Satoru Kousaki (Beastars) and MONACA (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.) are composing the music.

Mizu began drawing the school comedy manga on the Shounen Jump+ website in January 2017. Sheuisha shipped the 12th volume on August 4.

Synopsis
Reina Aharen, a small and cute student with a quiet voice, is quite bad at determining distance and personal space. Sometimes she's inches away from your face, and at other times, miles too far! The only one who tries to understand her antics is Raidou Matsuboshi, who is seated beside her in class. He has a menacing face, but in reality, he is a kind boy with an imagination that can run wild at times.

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai follows the peculiar pair as their odd friendship starts to blossom when Raidou picks up Aharen's eraser for her. She misinterprets his gesture and now believes them to be best friends, showing how the simplest of things can prove to be the most complicated of challenges for them. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Source: Moca News
VindstotDec 4, 2021 1:00 PM
Dec 4, 2021 9:41 PM
Dec 2016
Oh no
Another waifu bait anime with cute quirky girl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2021 9:43 PM
May 2020
Been reading the manga and I am excited for the hilarious duo.

plus sensei is voiced by HanaKana, I can imagine and hear her voices now while reading.

Dec 4, 2021 9:53 PM

Oct 2017
Yay more HanaKana.
Dec 5, 2021 12:07 AM

Jul 2021
the key visual is the cutest thing i've ever seen
Dec 5, 2021 4:22 AM

Jul 2016
Looks promising liking the characters from what I read in the manga. The anime seems good basing from a teaser and few KVs. The casting are good too

Dec 5, 2021 7:19 PM
Oct 2020
Hanakana x Inorin

If tsugu, hayamin, kayanon or mamo-chan join the casts, it will be great
Dec 6, 2021 6:29 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
My Japanese VA waifu is in this....Definitely have to watch this now
Dec 6, 2021 11:54 AM

May 2013
The manga is one of the best comedy's ive read, so hyped for this show!

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Watashi wo Tabetai, Hitodenashi' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 21

9 by OrangeRafi »»
12 minutes ago

» 'Kusuriya no Hitorigoto' 2nd Season Unveils New Staff, Teaser Promo for Winter 2025

Vindstot - 9 hours ago

3 by Zefyris »»
53 minutes ago

» Singer-Songwriter Sayuri Dies at 28 ( 1 2 3 )

Vindstot - Sep 26

111 by Vinsmoke__Abid »»
53 minutes ago

» 'Doraemon' Voice Actress Nobuyo Ooyama Dies at 90

Vindstot - Oct 11

18 by Vinsmoke__Abid »»
54 minutes ago

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Additional Cast Pair Announced

Vindstot - Oct 3

3 by gary598byers »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.