Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online Progressive (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 6, 2021 2:41 AM

Nov 2020
Does it contain rape or weird fetishes (like tentacle or something weird) like in the previous season of SAO? I have to wait for blu ray if it's showing a sexual assault because its so awkward for me to saw a rape scene on cinema
Nov 6, 2021 2:48 AM
Apr 2021
https://youtu.be/iJAxeafvn8Y
Tokyo ghoul is a great manga with a trash anime adaptation

Nov 6, 2021 3:05 AM
Jan 2021
DrkSeid69 said:
Does it contain rape or weird fetishes (like tentacle or something weird) like in the previous season of SAO? I have to wait for blu ray if it's showing a sexual assault because its so awkward for me to saw a rape scene on cinema

The author said he was done with sexual assault scenes and wanted to get away from that stuff.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Nov 6, 2021 8:01 AM
Feb 2021
Progressive movie doesn't have anything even closely related to such scenes . But there are plenty of Asuna bathing scene because Asuna loves bathing.
Abysmal_Saint76Nov 6, 2021 8:05 AM
Nov 6, 2021 9:52 AM
Jan 2020
A bath scene is about it, nothing overtly sexual; and definitely no sexual assault.
Nov 6, 2021 11:04 AM

Mar 2021
DrkSeid69 said:
Ayo since when was someone raped in SAO?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2021 6:01 PM
Aug 2021
_Zanga said:
DrkSeid69 said:

Kiss and Fly, War of the Underworld
Nov 6, 2021 9:44 PM

Mar 2021
Ri-iel said:
_Zanga said:

Please don't spread misinformation. I hope you know there is a difference between rape and sexual assault. Noone is ever raped in SAO
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2021 1:10 AM

Oct 2020
_Zanga said:
Ri-iel said:

Please don't spread misinformation. I hope you know there is a difference between rape and sexual assault. Noone is ever raped in SAO
yes they just spread things like this. There was never any rape scenes in SAO, just assault was done but not more than 3 times tho. One in the Fairy Dance arc,2nd in the Phantom Bullet arc, and 3rd in the Alicization Arc but it was EUGEO'S best moment when he showed his true potential, breaking the law and breaking the ropes binding him, so not much people minded that episode because Eugeo covered everything
WISHED I COULD ALSO GET TRANSPORTED TO A WORLD FULL OF MAGIC And DUNGEONS, please take me there too if you could (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠
Nov 7, 2021 1:19 AM

Oct 2020
DrkSeid69 said:
No till now(floor 7) progressive is totally decent. Just as many LN readers are saying. You will see Asuna bathing like in Ordinal Scale. Because she loves bathing. And sometimes Kizmel. and Kirito bathing too. There is nothing indecent so don't worry
WISHED I COULD ALSO GET TRANSPORTED TO A WORLD FULL OF MAGIC And DUNGEONS, please take me there too if you could (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠
Nov 7, 2021 6:57 AM
Apr 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
_Zanga said:
yes they just spread things like this. There was never any rape scenes in SAO, just assault was done but not more than 3 times tho. One in the Fairy Dance arc,2nd in the Phantom Bullet arc, and 3rd in the Alicization Arc but it was EUGEO'S best moment when he showed his true potential, breaking the law and breaking the ropes binding him, so not much people minded that episode because Eugeo covered everything
Eugeo was the goat him and Alice were the best characters that arc
Tokyo ghoul is a great manga with a trash anime adaptation

Nov 7, 2021 11:10 AM
Aug 2018
you are a fucking goat this song has to be the best one of the century at least
Nov 16, 2021 3:00 AM

May 2019
DrkSeid69 said:

No rape, because no pipi into the peach lol

Just sexual assault like groping her tits while she is tied and screaming in agony, because its pregnancy proof. SAO fans are okay with this.

Anyway, even if the plot is missing rape, the mass murder is guaranteed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Progressive Movie - Hoshi Naki Yoru no Aria Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Oct 29, 2021

258 by Alice103 »»
Sep 16, 4:28 PM

» Can you watch this without watching the original anime?

Strat2005 - Jan 13

11 by Sara_Karma »»
Jan 14, 10:39 PM

» How dare they???

Haroldinho07 - Jun 23, 2023

25 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jul 27, 2023 12:27 AM

» Comparison Scene

ClubAnimeYT - Jul 13, 2022

5 by hacker09 »»
Jun 20, 2023 12:07 AM

» To anyone who don't know what SAO-P is and to those who didn't like the show and wanted a well written version of the show. I'll try to clear any doubts about the show. ( 1 2 )

Anayan_Kashyap - Sep 20, 2021

54 by hacker09 »»
Jun 19, 2023 11:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.