Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 28, 2021 5:08 AM

Jul 2021
well , another trashy manga from shonen jump aka shonen dump .

the main male has a stupid , ugly face . i want to punch his face .

a manga about stealing , plagiarism .
the writer even stole the story from a chapter of doraemon . if someone wants to know , then i will upload some pages from that doraemon chapter .

page 8 :
- main male : shonen dump is the most bestest magazine , ... hit serie after hit serie ... , manga history ...
- so the writer thought that by $ucking / stroking the ego of shonen dump , his manga wouldnt get axed . well , he can think again , lol .

page 9 :
the example serie is about some super-heroes with the nick-names pumpkin-head , banana-head , tomato-head ?
who actually wants to read a kiddy garbage like this ?

page 12 :
- ... sucks ... , terrible ... , flat ... , boring ... , bad ...
- this realistic , funny editor is actually describing this "ghost writer" manga , lol .

- main male : i spent 2 months for this 1st story .
- editor : REJECTED .
- now i spent only 1 day for this 2nd story .
- well , this time , what do you think my answer will be ? REJECTED AGAIN .
- now i spent only 1 day for this 3rd story , white knight .
- well .....

- main male : why does shonen dump keep reject my manga-s ?
- well , maybe you should aim more lower next time . shonen dump is a SSS-ranked magazine , maybe you should go for some other F-ranked , or Z-ranked main-stream magazines , or some henta! magazines 1st .

page 33 :
this is just a deus ex machina / god magazine out of the micro-wave machine , lol .

the 1st chapter of white knight only has 54 pages ,
but the main male already thinks it is the most bestest manga ever in history ? he is so stupid .

- main male : chapter 1 is ALWAYS 54 pages , while one-shot is ALWAYS 47 pages .
- er , who made these stupid rules about the fixed numbers of pages ?

- main male : i have been working non-stop and havent slept for 48+ hours , but my body is still fine .
- er , no , normal human body doesnt work like that .

the chief editor is another deus ex machina .
this good-natured editor is so un-realistic , because the merciless shonen dump has axed countless manga-s , they have the most highest number of axed manga-s in the industry .

page 47 :
does the chief editor just sit on the dirty floor like that and ruin his pants ?

page 48 :
- editor : this manga is very good .
- er , no , it is not . the main male can only copy the godly story of white knight , he can not copy the godly art-style with his trashy art-style .

and how a lowly worker dares to rudely yank the manga out of the editor 's hands like that ?

page 51 :
so the stupid main male just goes back to his home-town , and he didnt un-plug all the electric machines in his apartment , even the malfunctioned fridge and micro-wave .
this stupidness will cause fire incidents , you know ?

last page :
a shut-in girl who doesnt go to school , but still wears her school uniform ?
and this shut-in girl is very clean , very pretty ? the writer should get some reality checks .
daywithoutgamesJun 27, 2023 4:53 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Oct 29, 2021 10:03 AM

Feb 2021
wonder what would have happened if fairy tale and demon slayer's authors got that editor
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Where to find sturdy hardcover printing service?

amandawilli - Aug 1

2 by Timeline_man »»
Aug 1, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2020

34 by ellysejune »»
Jan 29, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 15 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Dec 3, 2020

10 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Apr 20, 2022 12:58 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 14 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

47 by TheMangaManiac »»
Dec 2, 2020 1:56 PM

» Looks like Time Paradox Ghostwriter got axed

Naewanz - Aug 26, 2020

39 by MrBodoro »»
Sep 27, 2020 11:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.