Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2021 10:53 PM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This seems like a really promising series! I was surprised to see that Miki Yoshikawa starting a new series. Although we didn't get a full and complete exposition to the characters, they all seem really fun and likeable (Yukie seems like a rather sweet girl, apologizing to Shota before biting him). I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter, where we'll hopefully get an explanation about their family and Yukie. Hoping that this manga turns out to be really good series!
Nov 4, 2021 2:29 AM

Oct 2017
Finally the translation for chapter 1 is out.

They changed the setting a bit from the one shot and some of the character designs. I think I prefer the one shot character designs over this one.

Pretty promising start, I already like the characters and interactions were amusing. Seems like this'll be a fun ride.
Nov 4, 2021 12:37 PM

Jun 2021
The serialization sure has diverted from the previous character designs of both mother and father vampire. And also added a rich house setting this time, unlike a broken rusted house in one-shot. While our MC is still the same, but we got very little insight of his though compare to one-shot where it was kind of flushed. But anyways, liked the chapter. If it followed the one-shot, so we know what can happen in the next chapter, but seem like author wanted to twist the story.
Hope she won't feel pressurised doing two titles at a time.

~ Weeboo
Nov 10, 2021 1:04 PM
May 2021
I am personally not a fan of the new character design for the father as it feels too OTT with the hair and mustache - gives me Frankenstein and Addams Family vibes. Yukie's new design may be cute but it also feels like she was intentionally made to appear sexier (like waifu bait), or maybe it's just me idk.

Nonetheless, I am still intrigued to see where this new serialization will be taking us and am looking forward to reading the new chapters!
XO2HKIMNov 10, 2021 2:09 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hiiragi-san Chi no Kyuuketsu Jijou Chapter 28 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 8

0 by MegamiRem »»
Oct 8, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Hiiragi-san Chi no Kyuuketsu Jijou Chapter 27 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 24

0 by MegamiRem »»
Sep 24, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Hiiragi-san Chi no Kyuuketsu Jijou Chapter 26 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 24

0 by MegamiRem »»
Sep 24, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Hiiragi-san Chi no Kyuuketsu Jijou Chapter 25 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 6

2 by Supasavlee »»
Sep 6, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Hiiragi-san Chi no Kyuuketsu Jijou Chapter 23 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 31

1 by Blake-18 »»
Jun 2, 2:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.