Forum Settings
Forums
Can You Just Die, My Darling?
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 22, 2021 11:03 AM
Aug 2021
Now, I know that on this site, the manga is over but on one of the manga sites I'm using, there are apparently 48 chapters so I'm assuming that mal hasn't updated on this manga yet. I've already finished chapter 48, and it's still not over on the manga so I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's a site that has the new chapters??
Sep 22, 2021 11:17 AM

Jan 2017
Mistify01 said:
Now, I know that on this site, the manga is over but on one of the manga sites I'm using, there are apparently 48 chapters so I'm assuming that mal hasn't updated on this manga yet. I've already finished chapter 48, and it's still not over on the manga so I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's a site that has the new chapters??

The Manga is separated in 2 parts.
You posted this in the 1st Part , and here is the 2nd Part.

The translation team , DeathTollScans , didn't bother to separate the 2 parts , and just numeroted the chapters of the 2nd part right after the 1st one.
The pirate sites then just has stole their works and didn't bother to separate them either.
(The Manga is completed in 2 parts with 57 Chapters)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 22, 2021 11:20 AM
Aug 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Mistify01 said:

The Manga is separated in 2 parts.
You posted this in the 1st Part , and here is the 2nd Part.

The translation team , DeathTollScans , didn't bother to separate the 2 parts , and just numeroted the chapters of the 2nd part right after the 1st one.
The pirate sites then just has stole their works and didn't bother to separate them either.
(The Manga is completed in 2 parts with 57 Chapters)

Ah I see thanks a lot for the help, been asking a couple of my friends but they've never heard of this manga TwT

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2017

2 by removed-user »»
Dec 1, 2022 7:59 PM

Poll: » Konya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2016

4 by removed-user »»
Nov 30, 2022 8:14 PM

Poll: » Konya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine Chapter 35 Discussion

Kanenas - Apr 6, 2019

2 by waalex11 »»
Aug 23, 2021 9:40 AM

» Online or paperback

FBsson - Apr 29, 2020

1 by Fataldesire »»
May 3, 2020 9:08 AM

Poll: » Konya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine Chapter 14 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 23, 2017

2 by javitaxy »»
Mar 13, 2020 11:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.