Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 18, 2009 8:43 PM

Apr 2008
Hey guys! When you read through BSSB do you notice songs in the chapters? This is a topic to discuss those! Lyrics, meanings, what you feel about them... whatever you have to discuss about the songs of BSSB is welcome! :D

But we DO NOT ALLOW Direct downloads or links to the songs. B( Lyrics are welcome and so are youtube links. Just no DL links please!

Me and Korten have also compiled a list of image songs that represent each of the three main characters. This topic will be used to discuss those songs as well.

BABY STEPS - Alyce's Image Songs
~"Style" by Nishino Kana
~"Sometimes" by Britney Spears

SLOWLY BREAKING - Eri's Image Songs
~"Honestly" by Cartel
~"Monster" by Super Junior

SUBDUED SUBMISSION - Kei's Image Songs
~"All Alone" by Shimamiya Eiko
~"Noona is Very Pretty (Replay)" by SHINee

BSSB - All Minor Charas. Image Songs
-WILL BE ADDED-

The songs will be updated a lot, most of the time as we find songs to fit each character. xD

Hope to see a lot of suggestions and recommendations for songs to use as images and to use in the story itself! 8D Our characters just love to sing! XD
HAPPY MARIA!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 19, 2009 10:16 AM
Jul 2018
Sometime in the future I think we will start making our Mix-CDs for this series. You know, like fan mixes you see out there? Just ours is an original story and a lot of the songs have deep meanings for our characters.

Here are some of the songs I picked out!

BABY STEPS Alyce's Songs
~ "Save Your Soul" by Houko Kuwashima
[I chose this one because the song is about saving someone and showing them what life is. Alyce saves Eri and Kei in more ways than one, and they save her. This song is perfect and I would love to hear Kana Ueda sing it.]

SLOWLY BREAKING Eri's Songs
[...Aw shit. I cant think of it right now. I HAD A GOOD ONE TOO!! *will come back to this...*]

SUBDUED SUBMISSION Kei's Songs
~ "Epiphany" by the Trans Siberian Orchestra
[This song is so spine tingling DEEP and mind numbing. It fits Kei almost perfectly, and its like listening to him tell the story. I really thank PACHI for letting me listen to the Night Castle CD by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Without it I would have never found that amazing song.]

SERIES AS A WHOLE
~ "Oblivious" by Kalafina
[This song... Could be used as the opening it the series was ever animated. The feel of it and the story it tells, is like listening to BSSB in poem form. However, it talks about just 2 people, when there's three in the series. Still, the song is about finding love and being oblivious about it, while being torn through hardships. Destiny.]

Those are the few songs I have TIME to tell you about right now, but I want to see some song by you guys! 8D Rack them in. Who knows, they might be added to the Mix-CD list. :D

KORTEN
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Where do YOU see BSSB?

removed-user - Nov 18, 2009

3 by removed-user »»
Jul 23, 2010 12:25 AM

» Favorite Character? Characters you HATE?

Shniffles - Nov 19, 2009

4 by Pachi »»
Dec 11, 2009 10:58 PM

» MEMBER CARDS!! .: CLOSED FOR NOW :.

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 18, 2009 9:01 PM

» Baby Steps Chapter 1 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 18, 2009 8:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.