Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 18, 2009 8:19 PM
Jul 2018
Hey guys! Since I was the writer, i cant really say anything about chapter one of Baby Steps, but you guys can!

LINK TO: Chapter One

I guess I can tell you my favorite part!

This:

"I was only trying to see if she was ok, you bitch. What the fuck is your problem?" He asked, glowering right back. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Kei fidgeting, like he wanted to say something but couldn't.

"I don't want any of your kind contaminating my sister. Don't touch her again." Shina said, her voice icy and cruel. I hated the way she treated and talked about Piru. Back in France, Piru were scarce. I had no idea where she got this strange hate for them. Eri's face fell even further but before he could take a step forward, a man with green hair and glasses grabbed him.

"Eri, come on." The man muttered, pulling on his arm. Eri made a disgusted face.

"Hell no, Hideki. She-"

"I don't care. Come on. Let's go." Hideki said, not even looking over at Shina and I. Eri frowned, holding up his middle finger before being pulled off stage. I sighed, feeling my heart rate slow down as I nibbled the inside of my bottom lip.

Is it bad that I like writing out the things Shina says? o_o Shes pure evil, yet her words come to me so easily. I watch too much mean girl shoujo. *sigh* I also think this is the best thing I have ever written. It's very detailed and I never used to write out the feelings of my characters. Just the actions. This is a huge step up for me. I'm proud of it and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

KORTEN
removed-userNov 18, 2009 9:13 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Where do YOU see BSSB?

removed-user - Nov 18, 2009

3 by removed-user »»
Jul 23, 2010 12:25 AM

» Favorite Character? Characters you HATE?

Shniffles - Nov 19, 2009

4 by Pachi »»
Dec 11, 2009 10:58 PM

» BSSB Song Discussion

Artifedex - Nov 18, 2009

1 by removed-user »»
Nov 19, 2009 10:16 AM

» MEMBER CARDS!! .: CLOSED FOR NOW :.

removed-user - Nov 18, 2009

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 18, 2009 9:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.