New
Dec 12, 2008 4:26 PM

May 2008
i love everything about them and i love them together of course>.<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 12, 2008 6:09 PM

Nov 2008
^^!!

Tamaki: Well I love his pityparties xD and his fantasy daydreams ^^ and his Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like spaz attacks xD

Kyouya: He's just plain bitchin' I mean he's the mind behind everything he's the real "Daddy/King" you know that for a fact lol I love his evil nature but his soft spot when it comes to Tamaki ^^
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
Sep 26, 2009 6:28 AM
Aug 2008
i just love both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for tamaki, i love it when he calls kyouya as "mother"!! it makes it look like they're really a couple!!!!

and for kyouya, ooooooooooh.. i just love everything about him!! he's cool, incaring, and has soft spot for tamaki...!!! specially about him being the brains behind the host club's success throughout the school!!!!!

could someone tell me where i can watch doujin or read some fanfictions about them???
Sep 26, 2009 6:37 AM
Aug 2008
i just love both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for tamaki, i love it when he calls kyouya as "mother"!! it makes it look like they're really a couple!!!!

and for kyouya, ooooooooooh.. i just love everything about him!! he's cool, incaring, and has soft spot for tamaki...!!! specially about him being the brains behind the host club's success throughout the school!!!!!

could someone tell me where i can watch doujin or read some fanfictions about them???
Nov 15, 2009 12:16 PM

Nov 2009
:3
everything.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.