Forum Settings
Forums
The Royal Tutor
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2021 10:11 AM

May 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The king was elected and I know I should feel happy but I don't understand why I am not satisfied. I don't think it was because of the king, because it was as I predicted, as I said in another topic. Perhaps it was because Eins' problem was not solved, he did not overcome that failed love (which is undoubtedly a bit ridiculous since the mother had a railway company without many problems, so his future wife could have been a painter in this kind of setting), he could not talk to women or see them up close and he ends up without any wife and that is not personal growth,he could have not stop loving her but he would meet another person who will help him to accept she is gone (romantic partner or Count Berry without any romantic nature) without forgetting the important that it was for him but to move on, not just finish the arc and not mention the matter in depth again; maybe because Adele was more than indispensable, you know if she had had a little growth or if they had told me about her in the end I would have been delighted; perhaps because we did not see gradually how they overcome their weaknesses and became someone more suitable to the throne (Licht seemed to love commoners life more than that of a nobleman and after it ended it was not mentioned again, when it would have been good to see as he resigned his throne for it); Leonhart had many shortcomings, sure learning languages ​​would give him a good start but it was not enough (and learn just one language is just not enough); Bruno was the prince of the least explored and I never saw him love for anything other than academics (or for Haine lol); Kai must have interacted with more people than just his friend and we already talked about Eins so I won't delve further). Wait if I think about it except for Kai (but just for a bit) the other princes never went out of their confort zone (Licht - Socials, Leonhart - Fonsein language, Bruno-Academy, Kai-military and Eins-polítics) and never really understood at that takes to become a king.

Forget it, I already understood why I was not entirely happy with this endng, the chapters were considerably long and instead of covering the gaps in the story we had an arc that seemed to repeat itself about the past of Haine, the mother who had no candle at the funeral (in my country that means she is not related to the topic, I continue wondering why she was there in the first place) and they did not close very well the arcs that they presented on all the latter (for example, when they caught the racist criminal who attacked the manager's cafe it was only so that we could see Haine's partner and friend and he really did not contribute much to the story when the problem of racism could have been explored in more detail).

So if you ask me, the manga was fine but its development in the second half left a bad taste in my mouth.
I like to post in manga forum when I feel it is worth it, so people think. "Shit, is her again" or something.

People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine Chapter 93 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Jul 15, 2021

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Jul 15, 2021 7:16 AM

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine Chapter 84 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Apr 10, 2021

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Apr 10, 2021 10:57 AM

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine Chapter 43 Discussion

nyaa15 - Jan 30, 2021

0 by nyaa15 »»
Jan 30, 2021 10:26 AM

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine Chapter 25 Discussion

nyaa15 - Jan 9, 2021

0 by nyaa15 »»
Jan 9, 2021 9:48 PM

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine Chapter 18 Discussion

nyaa15 - Jan 9, 2021

0 by nyaa15 »»
Jan 9, 2021 10:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.