Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 17, 2021 4:50 AM
Dec 2020
We are all Chads in there. We all enjoy about Yotsuba. But why are you enjoy her?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 17, 2021 8:24 AM

Oct 2018
I love her super positive attitude it just makes her so fun to watch.
May 18, 2021 8:54 PM
Jul 2018
how cheerful she always is.
Feb 15, 2022 9:56 PM
Jan 2022
I'd normally find girls with Yotsuba's personality annoying
but Yotsuba never failed making me smile whenever she's around
Jul 27, 2022 5:13 AM
Sep 2021
I think her personality stands out the most since the first episode. She's that genki, happy go lucky sister/friend that you want to have. Though her selflessness sometimes brings her down because that one thing is something that hinders her from making her reach her objectives - as she often lets her sisters achieve what they want - but I think I really like that side of her. From my POV, her sisters still have selfish goals (Ichika wanted Fuutarou to support her career and care less about her academics, Nino wanted to have him for herself by degrading other sisters' efforts to get him, Miku wanted to be recognised as someone important to him and wanted to stand out the most, and Itsuki wanted to do things her way and not get him involved, but later this ate her heart out). Only Yotsuba has the purest objective, to make everyone happy, including Fuutarou, to help him fit in and redeem themselves.
Nov 11, 2022 2:08 PM
Jul 2020
I like his cheerful and funny personality.

He had some good moments in the story, in addition to being a good person and ideal for the main character.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.