Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2020 12:54 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hate seeing Han Li being bullied :'(

Looks like he may be going to a dangerous place soon...
LeknaatAug 17, 2022 11:20 PM
Oct 17, 2020 12:45 PM
Jul 2018
Another time skip... the pacing became weird again, too. Hope it gets better soon.
It's weird to see Han Li so weak though it's good he's not another OP protagonist.
Mar 16, 2021 10:30 PM
Oct 2019
another time skip. good grief. the flow of this just doesn't do the series any favors

then another flash forward on top of that. he's 200 years into the future where he was fighting that sea demon king beast and he's still trying to aquire the foundation pills. i wonder if that means he's failed every 16 years for the last 200 years, or if he "succeeds" but it's still not enough to attain the next level and he has to keep going back?

idk. regardless this forbidden blood place sounds fun

that one guy is a real douche, going after other cultivators like that. hope han li eventually kills him and his uncle/master person

what is that green potion han li has? does he have an infinite supply? is he able to make more? have they ever actually said? also, why is his foundation ugly? is it because of the pills he took with dr. mo? were they "illegal" or something?
May 9, 2021 3:59 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This thread has been moved to the correct sub-board.
May 9, 2021 4:21 PM

Jul 2019
HagePotPotato said:
another time skip. good grief. the flow of this just doesn't do the series any favors

then another flash forward on top of that. he's 200 years into the future where he was fighting that sea demon king beast and he's still trying to aquire the foundation pills. i wonder if that means he's failed every 16 years for the last 200 years, or if he "succeeds" but it's still not enough to attain the next level and he has to keep going back?

idk. regardless this forbidden blood place sounds fun

that one guy is a real douche, going after other cultivators like that. hope han li eventually kills him and his uncle/master person

what is that green potion han li has? does he have an infinite supply? is he able to make more? have they ever actually said? also, why is his foundation ugly? is it because of the pills he took with dr. mo? were they "illegal" or something?

Don’t know what that green liquid is other than that it has high spiritual qi and can enhance growth of plants,and yes he basically have infiniet supply of that cause that jade bottle absorb sunlight and creates that liquid.Also his foundation is bad from start he has if I read in novel correctly "fake spiritual roots" or something like that he barely passes benchmark for being able to cultivate
May 9, 2021 9:38 PM
Mar 2021
The time jumps are a little weird, they really don't seem to say how much time has passed. I'm really enjoying this series, and I want to read the novel one day. My only complaint is that the OP and ED have so many spoilers in them, this seems to be the norm when it comes to 3D CGI series though. I wish they would create something original just for the credits or use static images the way Thousand Autumns does.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 1 Discussion

chhgn - Jul 25, 2020

8 by Karva1 »»
Mar 16, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 3 Discussion

chhgn - Jul 25, 2020

4 by zsechs »»
Jun 1, 2023 8:35 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 2 Discussion

chhgn - Jul 25, 2020

3 by -miraii »»
Oct 29, 2021 4:20 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 15 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Mar 17, 2021

1 by Saurna »»
Sep 28, 2021 10:48 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan Episode 9 Discussion

Xealias - Oct 11, 2020

3 by anime-prime »»
May 9, 2021 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.