Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2021 11:30 AM

Jul 2020
why does it say it has 15 chapters when on Webtoon it has 26?
Mar 14, 2021 11:39 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
Because the physical publication of this series has 15 chapters. Each volume of this manhwa includes 5 chapters. Furthermore, this is in line with our current database guidelines:

IV. Manga Volume & Chapter Counts

IV.6 Web Series
Chapter counts will follow those given in the printed volumes, where conflict arises.

Hope this answers your question!
Mar 14, 2021 12:01 PM

Jul 2020
Phloup said:
Because the physical publication of this series has 15 chapters. Each volume of this manhwa includes 5 chapters. Furthermore, this is in line with our current database guidelines:

IV.6 Web Series
Chapter counts will follow those given in the printed volumes, where conflict arises.

it did, thank you!
May 7, 2021 3:14 PM
May 2015
Phloup said:

IV.6 Web Series

Was just going to ask about this but i think you just answered my question. Im guessing when they published the books they mergered chapters together to make it 15 insead of 26?
May 7, 2021 4:30 PM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
ARand0mPers0n said:
Was just going to ask about this but i think you just answered my question. Im guessing when they published the books they mergered chapters together to make it 15 insead of 26?

Yep, that's exactly it. The 26 chapters were each merged with other chapters to make the total chapter count 15.

More topics from this board

» Just finished reading

kuraidai - Apr 20, 2021

7 by ThatDeadMikey »»
Feb 1, 3:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.