Forum Settings
Forums
Farewell, My Dear Cramer
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2021 5:51 PM
Nov 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Is this really how it ends?
Apr 11, 2021 2:33 AM
Jan 2020
Ash_La said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Is this really how it ends?
yes it seems, but this doesn't mean that we'll not have a sequel
Apr 13, 2021 10:42 AM

Oct 2017
Man what a way to end the manga with a very touching chapter. Thou can't believe this just ended on such a short note.

It sux that this ended so early but I kinda think this type of end suits this manga too.

I'd love to see Warabis playing in the Kanto and then in the nationals and then all the girls will go pro. That would take a lot more chapters and I know it's asking for too much from the author to keep running this for many more years but I'd hoped to see the kanto tournament atleast. Sigh.

This was a great manga overall, loved every chapter of it. Thou man I still can't believe Naoshi decided to end this so fast. If he ever decides to make a part 2 I'll be really happy. So hopefully someday we'll get that.
Apr 20, 2021 7:40 AM
Feb 2008
I didn't even realize that this chapter was the final one until I saw the manga was marked as finished on here & then read this thread :-/ I really hope we get a sequel like Sayonara Football eventually got with this series Farewell, My Dear Cramer
May 1, 2021 9:22 AM
Jan 2020
MegamiRem said:
Man what a way to end the manga with a very touching chapter. Thou can't believe this just ended on such a short note.

It sux that this ended so early but I kinda think this type of end suits this manga too.

I'd love to see Warabis playing in the Kanto and then in the nationals and then all the girls will go pro. That would take a lot more chapters and I know it's asking for too much from the author to keep running this for many more years but I'd hoped to see the kanto tournament atleast. Sigh.

This was a great manga overall, loved every chapter of it. Thou man I still can't believe Naoshi decided to end this so fast. If he ever decides to make a part 2 I'll be really happy. So hopefully someday we'll get that.
same, i really enjoied it, unluckily the anime isn't going well, but i hope because of that they'll read the manga to increase the chance for a sequel
Sep 20, 2021 2:56 PM

May 2019
It sucks that it had to end like this. The story feels incomplete. But other than that it's basically everything I wanted from a football manga, so I can't complain too much. Even if doesn't seem likely, let's hope for a sequel.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Chapter 3 Discussion

weepingtendons - Jul 10, 2016

1 by Romax24245 »»
Feb 22, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Chapter 54 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 13, 2021

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 13, 2021 10:22 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Chapter 53 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 13, 2021

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 13, 2021 10:06 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Chapter 52 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 13, 2021

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 13, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Chapter 51 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 13, 2021

0 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 13, 2021 9:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.