Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2021 1:11 AM

Jan 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, this was the goriest shit I’ve read in a while. This was too much even for me. I’ll be honest, I don’t feel 100% good after all that. Way way wayyy too much.
So yeah, it went pretty much from Faputa being cannibalized to Faputa cannibalizing. And when I tell you it was graphic, IT WAS.
Definitely the goriest MiA has ever been.

But holy fuck, healed Faputa at the end of the chapter was EPIC.
More questions arise as soon as she opens her eye. Does she have the same insignia as Reg?
XenocrisiFeb 10, 2021 1:25 AM
Feb 10, 2021 7:06 AM

Apr 2020
After losing Reg and Gaburu, Faputa finally finds his own worth.
A good development from Faputa, and this was a very brutal chapter, I imagine what this will look like in the second season.
Feb 11, 2021 7:32 PM

Apr 2014
What a fucking beautiful manga this shit is. Faputa's suffering so indescribable and her rebirth so epic.
Feb 12, 2021 12:52 AM
Jul 2020
what value means is for faputa to discover sosu
what a chapter
after the invasion and all of that brutality to have faputa finally all healed and at full power at the end
insane stuff
Feb 12, 2021 3:26 PM

Jan 2018
Damn Faputa's being torn apart. Seems like this arc may be coming to an end soon.
Feb 12, 2021 3:51 PM

May 2014
Looks like Faputa will join the team and wont die, for now. Im happy with that.

Though I dont think she will have Reg like powers, she's already strong enough. I hope / tought that Reg would save her.
Feb 12, 2021 6:18 PM
Feb 2016
that was brutal jesus christ
Feb 14, 2021 2:36 PM

May 2009
One of those chapters where nothing happens. A tree month wait for Faupta to say that she is going to decide for herself what value is? Ok.
Feb 15, 2021 1:39 AM

Mar 2020
this faputa shit is getting mad boring sosu
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Feb 16, 2021 11:37 AM

Sep 2012
Crochax said:
One of those chapters where nothing happens. A tree month wait for Faupta to say that she is going to decide for herself what value is? Ok.

Pretty much this. Action was nice, but for fuck's sake, we need some quicker development here. I hate how long it takes for him to release a new chapter.
Feb 16, 2021 1:16 PM
Jan 2020
This chapter kinda terrifies me but not in a good way. I don't feel like Faputa's change of mind makes sense from just getting beat up. She'll probably join the gang too. I don't think her character meshes with Nanachi and Riko. She would be sort of the powerhouse of the team which would take away Reg's role too. I think she either deserves to stay in the village and find a purpose there or die (which she can't die because she's immortal). But unfortunately that won't happen.

At least the creature designs were on point. Always love seeing new fauna.

Feb 21, 2021 5:07 AM

Jun 2017
holy shit, im bored to death with this dragged out sub-plot. When are we going to get back to fucking exploration and moving on down the layers and uncovering some more real secrets of the abyss??? It's gone from an other-worldly adventure story to some weepy sloppy romance betrayal drama soap opera shit.
There is no cure for being a cunt.
Feb 21, 2021 3:17 PM

Nov 2016
Chapter looked impressive, but yeah, not all that much going on. Rereading the whole arc in one go would probably enhance the experience. With the current state of releaes I'm not just not feeling it. A shame.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 26, 2021 8:00 AM

Oct 2015
It had been too long since I read anything MiA, so I had to re-read the whole arc while taking notes in order to make sense of anything. Even after understanding everything, this arc is too convoluted, plot device-y, unprogressing, filled with infodumps and Deus ex Machina (Belafu made Faputa inhale smoke that planted memories of her mother into her head? What does this even mean?) and on top of that completely detached from the main plot that we viewers have stakes in besides the 3 characters. The author already had mysteries and plot points he could work on (Birthday Disease, Praying Skeletons, Reg's Origin, Lyza's Whereabouts etc.), he didn't have to invent 5 million different things in addition to those which we're actually interested in. As a fan of this work, this is beyond disappointing. It feels like he wanted to do a different story but also have it profit off of MiA's popularity, and the result is a gorey creature showdown every 3 months without any substance or natural exposition.
Jan 17, 2023 12:54 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing Faputa, seemed death but not!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 69 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

25 by topfloorboss45 »»
Oct 18, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 68 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

6 by nanajp »»
Oct 16, 3:49 PM

» When is the manga likely to end

loafing_loafer - Sep 22

6 by ZachyMoof »»
Oct 4, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 67 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Feb 14

34 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 27, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 61 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Oct 19, 2021

29 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 24, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.