Oct 17, 2019 5:35 AM
Oct 2019
Is there second season annoucement?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 18, 2019 1:33 PM
Jul 2019
MascaradeL said:

Yes, i have seen the show and reading the manga too. And no there isn't a second season announcement we must still wait. But I can recommend you the if you like to ready or some similar manga, with a psychological battle driven story like spy x family(spy manga with so influence of comedy and rom com,manga is really good and you can read it free at manga plus app. It has one of the highest sail ranks of a manga without an Anime in Japan( 2 volumes: 800.000 copies)) , and their is act age a manga about acting it is really great, the panels are very good in transport emotions and the characters are great too, if you like movies this manga goes depth in the movie world.
Oct 19, 2019 12:52 AM
Oct 2019
Gwenze said:
MascaradeL said:

Yes, i have seen the show and reading the manga too. And no there isn't a second season announcement we must still wait. But I can recommend you the if you like to ready or some similar manga, with a psychological battle driven story like spy x family(spy manga with so influence of comedy and rom com,manga is really good and you can read it free at manga plus app. It has one of the highest sail ranks of a manga without an Anime in Japan( 2 volumes: 800.000 copies)) , and their is act age a manga about acting it is really great, the panels are very good in transport emotions and the characters are great too, if you like movies this manga goes depth in the movie world.

Thank you but I prefer slice of life type.
Oct 19, 2019 2:18 AM
Jul 2019
MascaradeL said:
Gwenze said:

Both are slice of life titles, both have more under genres, but the main genre is slice of life.
Oct 19, 2019 7:19 AM
Oct 2019
Gwenze said:
MascaradeL said:

Both are slice of life titles, both have more under genres, but the main genre is slice of life.

I prefer something like barakamon,usagi drop
Oct 19, 2019 8:27 AM
Jul 2019
MascaradeL said:
Gwenze said:

OK,there aren't much similar to usasgi drop, but in both manga the family is the central of the plot. There are non battle battle series like Bakuman, death note or kaguya sama.

I heard today that the second season of kaguya sama was announced at a event in Japan.
GwenzeOct 19, 2019 8:40 AM
Oct 21, 2019 7:17 AM
Oct 2019
Gwenze said:
MascaradeL said:

OK,there aren't much similar to usasgi drop, but in both manga the family is the central of the plot. There are non battle battle series like Bakuman, death note or kaguya sama.

I heard today that the second season of kaguya sama was announced at a event in Japan.

I also got the news.Really happy man.
Oct 21, 2019 8:11 AM
Jul 2019
MascaradeL said:
Gwenze said:

Yes, have you read the manga? I'm so hyped for the election arc just before the i thought what is the thing that the manga needs to be better,it needs a new main character i thought in best way a chibi that makes the situation more complex and counter chica.
Spoiler!!! If you haven't read the manga in the next text. I can only recommend it to you.

The manga is great.
GwenzeOct 21, 2019 8:37 AM
Oct 24, 2019 8:30 AM
Oct 2019
Gwenze said:
MascaradeL said:

Yes, have you read the manga? I'm so hyped for the election arc just before the i thought what is the thing that the manga needs to be better,it needs a new main character i thought in best way a chibi that makes the situation more complex and counter chica.
Spoiler!!! If you haven't read the manga in the next text. I can only recommend it to you.

The manga is great.

I havent read the manga.But I will after some months.
Oct 24, 2019 8:37 AM
Jul 2019
MascaradeL said:
Gwenze said:

The manga is great.

Do you like food wars. I start the show yesterday and reading the manga now too. I'm love with this show now. Do you know how spicy the show is not only the food.
Great characters, great shounen non battle battle Story.
Oct 24, 2019 8:38 AM
Jul 2019
MascaradeL said:
Gwenze said:

The manga is great.

When you think the kaguya Anime will airing next year.
Oct 24, 2019 8:40 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
MascaradeL said:

well I wonder if ishigami's arc will be animated.....and iino's entrance
Oct 24, 2019 8:44 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

I love illno, i think the election arc starts in chapter 60. the anime ended in at ca. Chapter 50., so yes i can't wait to see illno coming.
Oct 24, 2019 8:46 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

What are your favourite characters of the manga?
Oct 24, 2019 8:53 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

npandey said:
Gwenze said:

When you think act age gets an Anime adaptation? What's your favourite character if this manga for me it is of course chyoko.
GwenzeOct 24, 2019 8:59 AM
Oct 24, 2019 7:16 PM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

npandey said:

When you think act age gets an Anime adaptation? What's your favourite character if this manga for me it is of course chyoko.

for kaguya sama , of course my fav is ishigami yuu.................and let me tell you something.........................after the recent chapters, i really loathe iino.......................

act age has the potential of getting an anime..............but there is no certain announcement..............of course the protagonist is a great character but i think takemitsu was great too..............
Oct 25, 2019 4:39 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

for kaguya sama , of course my fav is ishigami yuu.................and let me tell you something.........................after the recent chapters, i really loathe iino.......................

act age has the potential of getting an anime..............but there is no certain announcement..............of course the protagonist is a great character but i think takemitsu was great too..............

Yes, i like Ishigami too, and i like kaguya a lot she developed so much after the last 100 chapters.

It's too early for an announcement.
Dec 22, 2019 7:06 PM
Oct 2019
Yup. I liked that....I don't know where to start the manga off from. So......can anyone tell me?
Dec 22, 2019 11:48 PM
Jul 2019
Devanshpruthi said:
Yup. I liked that....I don't know where to start the manga off from. So......can anyone tell me?

Chapter 45
Dec 22, 2019 11:51 PM
Jul 2019
Devanshpruthi said:

It's chapter 45, but i recommended you to inform you about the skipped chapters too, they have skipped some chapters.
Feb 7, 2020 4:54 AM
Nov 2010
I must admit that I have seen 5-6 episodes but I've lost interrest in it. Maybe I've dropped it too soon but I think it's a bit repetitive. It might be a bit harsh to put it that way, but for me this show is like a tsundere battle. Because of the premise of the show, I don't see a lot of room for character growth as those psychologic battle's are more the setup for comedic situation than a reflection or questioning of human psychology.

Maybe I'm missing something and it's perfectly fine to like the show but it's not what I expect from a psychological anime
Feb 7, 2020 12:47 PM
Jul 2019
33orion77 said:
I must admit that I have seen 5-6 episodes but I've lost interrest in it. Maybe I've dropped it too soon but I think it's a bit repetitive. It might be a bit harsh to put it that way, but for me this show is like a tsundere battle. Because of the premise of the show, I don't see a lot of room for character growth as those psychologic battle's are more the setup for comedic situation than a reflection or questioning of human psychology.

Maybe I'm missing something and it's perfectly fine to like the show but it's not what I expect from a psychological anime

It´s more a comedy. When you can can love the show will be great for you, but for really enjoying it you have to like the characters and japanese cultere. You are right that manga doesn´t fit to every one.
Feb 7, 2020 11:52 PM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
33orion77 said:

It´s more a comedy. When you can can love the show will be great for you, but for really enjoying it you have to like the characters and japanese cultere. You are right that manga doesn´t fit to every one.

kaguya sama is not a psychological genre in any way........i know this is the psychological club but you can discuss other things too.............btw kaguya sama has become really likable.........everyone should watch it....
Feb 11, 2020 11:29 AM
Jul 2019
yep, it changed after they change the magazin.
Jan 7, 2021 8:21 PM

Sep 2020
You had to watch it if you like funny psychological an a big fan of death note
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Any psychological manga/light novel or anime recommendations?

smurdles - May 5, 2021

1 by Worldcell »»
Sep 1, 2021 12:36 AM

» What psychological anime have you seen lately?

Nekott - Jan 3, 2020

21 by Worldcell »»
Sep 1, 2021 12:30 AM

» Have you watched Ghost in the Shell 2?

Kira-Is-Justice - Jun 4, 2020

0 by Kira-Is-Justice »»
Jun 4, 2020 4:45 PM

» Sword art online is making a comeback

MascaradeL - Oct 13, 2019

26 by _Darling002_ »»
Mar 27, 2020 8:39 AM

» Let's Talk about: Another

33orion77 - Feb 7, 2020

3 by 33orion77 »»
Feb 8, 2020 4:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.