Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2020 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And here I thought it couldn't get any worse. Let's see who's gonna be the the shining knight on a white horse, just on time to save the damsel in distress.
I'm done.
Dec 30, 2020 4:44 AM
Jul 2019
Everyone seems to be dropping at this chapter but i'll continue. And i was expecting this since from the beginning tbh...it was obvious that guy is a bastard.
May 2, 2021 11:17 PM
Apr 2015
Jirash said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And here I thought it couldn't get any worse. Let's see who's gonna be the the shining knight on a white horse, just on time to save the damsel in distress.
I'm done.

No one was
She saved herself
Jun 29, 2021 9:27 PM
Jan 2021
NEEEEDDS NEWWW CHAPPPP
Jan 10, 8:09 PM
Sep 2023
this was a really good series I actually didnt even realize going into this that this was made by the same artist as Water Dragon's bride. very nice art and story & I'm loving the character development, but my only major complaint is I hate how often Rangetsu's head is depicted as a bland mascot cat head. I know not every panel can be detailed and Im not syaing it has to be but its a litle distracting when reading & seeing how often it happens still an 8/10 so far I look forwrad to raeding more

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ou no Kemono: Enpei no Arcana Chapter 64 Discussion

TasoM - Jul 25

0 by TasoM »»
Jul 25, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Ou no Kemono: Enpei no Arcana Chapter 39 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Mar 7

0 by YukiPwns00 »»
Mar 7, 11:01 AM

Poll: » Ou no Kemono: Enpei no Arcana Chapter 35 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Jan 22

0 by YukiPwns00 »»
Jan 22, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Ou no Kemono: Enpei no Arcana Chapter 31 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Jan 2

0 by YukiPwns00 »»
Jan 2, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Ou no Kemono: Enpei no Arcana Chapter 19 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 14, 2020

1 by YukiPwns00 »»
Dec 20, 2023 7:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.