Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Who do you want to win?
Nov 16, 2020 3:21 AM
May 2020
Personally, I've never had a character I've supported more. Nana best psychopath of all time???
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 16, 2020 3:59 AM

Nov 2019
whether she's right or wrong in killing them all
Nana is amazing character and psychopath

i want to see more, i hope we get a second season
Nov 24, 2020 4:57 PM
Apr 2020
I hope nana die brutally
Nov 30, 2020 1:26 PM

Sep 2016
Nana for sure, Idk how anyone could root otherwise.

bruh
Dec 1, 2020 2:41 AM
Mar 2019
As a manga reader , i dont want to spoil anything
Dec 4, 2020 8:18 PM
Jan 2020
Synchrohayba said:
As a manga reader , i dont want to spoil anything

Same, as a manga reader we will not spoil it for you guys.
Dec 4, 2020 8:20 PM
Jan 2020
Elyon_Holic said:

Do you really think she is psychopath when she is still care to the real Michiru condition before fighting Tachibana Jin? And when she is helping the cat that stuck in the ditch? The psychopath will never think that did the people that they wanted to murder really deserved to be killed? She is actually showing her consideration in the end of episode 7 and in episode 9.
Dec 5, 2020 1:00 AM

Aug 2012
50/50 so far, nice.
I want Nana to live happily as my cute murderous wife.
Dec 5, 2020 9:31 AM

Nov 2019
Kur4y4m1 said:
Elyon_Holic said:

Do you really think she is psychopath when she is still care to the real Michiru condition before fighting Tachibana Jin? And when she is helping the cat that stuck in the ditch? The psychopath will never think that did the people that they wanted to murder really deserved to be killed? She is actually showing her consideration in the end of episode 7 and in episode 9.

i called her a psychopath because of how easily she can kill people and not feel any remorse afterward, she's on the island on a mission to kill the talent but not all of them are evil, so far she seems to show some feelings toward Michiru so maybe Nana is capable of change.

Dec 5, 2020 11:50 AM
Jul 2018
I'm hoping that Nana, being the sadistic psychopath that she is, loses - preferable dying using the same methods she's been killing everyone else.

Unfortunately, it's not going to happen.

I can't think of a protagonist I've hated more than her (even worse than Wilfried from the Re;Lord visual novels)

Yes, I do know her back story, but still have no sympathy for her at all.
removed-userDec 5, 2020 1:43 PM
Dec 5, 2020 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
Kur4y4m1 said:
Elyon_Holic said:

Don't forget what an pyschopath is : Impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits. Doesn't mean she can't care - but it's usually only for an advantage. I wouldn't be surprised if any "caring" sensibilities were just another way of manipulating people.

She is one nasty character.
Dec 5, 2020 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
Elyon_Holic said:
Kur4y4m1 said:

i called her a psychopath because of how easily she can kill people and not feel any remorse afterward, she's on the island on a mission to kill the talent but not all of them are evil, so far she seems to show some feelings toward Michiru so maybe Nana is capable of change.

I don't see it being possible - Nana is too far gone
Dec 5, 2020 4:06 PM

Nov 2019
Sku_Te said:
I'm hoping that Nana, being the sadistic psychopath that she is, loses - preferable dying using the same methods she's been killing everyone else.

Unfortunately, it's not going to happen.

yes, she's nasty and manipulative but Nana is one of those people i hate to see lose even if she wasn't a Main characters

Dec 5, 2020 4:13 PM
Jul 2018
Fair enough.

I'm the exact opposite. A slow, painful death would be too good for her
Dec 6, 2020 7:03 AM
Jan 2020
Sku_Te said:
Elyon_Holic said:

You guys are judging her too fast, well she is like that probably because she is on mission and she has a grudge toward talented that make her like that. But.. when she is started to doubting her mission like "Shall I spare Yuka to know more about this island?" and then she was talking about bad people and good people, that will make us to start to think she is actually good person in inside. And I doubt that she really pretend to care to Michiru
Dec 6, 2020 7:35 AM
Jul 2018
Kur4y4m1 said:
Sku_Te said:

You guys are judging her too fast, well she is like that probably because she is on mission and she has a grudge toward talented that make her like that. But.. when she is started to doubting her mission like "Shall I spare Yuka to know more about this island?" and then she was talking about bad people and good people, that will make us to start to think she is actually good person in inside. And I doubt that she really pretend to care to Michiru

She should have questioned everything earlier, and she wouldn't be able to change. Psychopaths can't change.

Would any relatives of the innocent people she killed want sort of justice ? At the very least she should be locked up.
removed-userDec 6, 2020 7:42 AM
Dec 6, 2020 7:50 AM

Nov 2019
Sku_Te said:
Fair enough.

that means you are on the Talented side right?

i think Kyouya and jin are amazing characters too, i hope i can see them working with Nana toward a common goal.
Dec 6, 2020 7:57 AM
Jan 2020
Sku_Te said:
Kur4y4m1 said:

She should have questioned everything earlier, and she wouldn't be able to change. Psychopaths can't change.

Would any relatives of the innocent people she killed want sort of justice ? At the very least she should be locked up.

When we are doing bad things didn't we did the exact same thing? We should have asked to ourselves: "why did I do that?" before we did something very wrong. This no different with murderer case. It's true that relatives of those who are killed by Nana deserved some justice, but if the people who committed it want to do redemption, they have that right.

Anyway, this is not entirely Nana's fault. Who sent her to the island? Who devise the plan and frame her into murdered the talented being? This government who behind all of this is now trying be investigated by Tachibana Jin, because it seems there really exist conspiracy among governments.
Kur4y4m1Dec 6, 2020 8:04 AM
Dec 6, 2020 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
Elyon_Holic said:
Sku_Te said:
Fair enough.

that means you are on the Talented side right?

i think Kyouya and jin are amazing characters too, i hope i can see them working with Nana toward a common goal.

Why should they trust her though ?
Dec 6, 2020 8:23 AM
Jul 2018
Kur4y4m1 said:
Sku_Te said:

When we are doing bad things didn't we did the exact same thing? We should have asked to ourselves: "why did I do that?" before we did something very wrong. This no different with murderer case. It's true that relatives of those who are killed by Nana deserved some justice, but if the people who committed it want to do redemption, they have that right.

Anyway, this is not entirely Nana's fault. Who sent her to the island? Who devise the plan and frame her into murdered the talented being? This government who behind all of this is now trying be investigated by Tachibana Jin, because it seems there really exist conspiracy among governments.

Everyone should be investigated, but it also means no-one should escape punishment, no matter whether the motives.
Dec 6, 2020 9:52 AM

Nov 2019
Well, if you read the manga, I think the option in the poll won't be valid anymore, lol.
Dec 6, 2020 10:20 AM
Jan 2020
Sku_Te said:
Kur4y4m1 said:

Everyone should be investigated, but it also means no-one should escape punishment, no matter whether the motives.

I agree. Eventhough a murderer is also a victim and wanted to redemption, punishment is also inevitable.
Dec 6, 2020 10:22 AM
Jan 2020
Yup, as a manga reader this poll really is unnecessary anymore if you read the manga.
Dec 6, 2020 10:23 AM

Jun 2020
IHateBoredom said:
Well, if you read the manga, I think the option in the poll won't be valid anymore, lol.
Kur4y4m1 said:
Yup, as a manga reader this poll really is unnecessary anymore if you read the manga.

Thank god you guys spoiler-tagged it
This anime shit is addictive
Dec 6, 2020 10:24 AM

May 2014
You can cheer for someone to win narratively without cheering for them morally. Events can sometimes be more interesting that way in a fictional story even if you don't wish for it to happen in real life.

It's like how a character can be well-written or interesting without being morally good.
Dec 6, 2020 10:27 AM
Jul 2018
IHateBoredom said:

It's pretty obvious as the manga is still going. However, we can always wish for a less predictable outcome
Dec 6, 2020 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
TheDeedsOfMen said:
You can cheer for someone to win narratively without cheering for them morally. Events can sometimes be more interesting that way in a fictional story even if you don't wish for it to happen in real life.

It's like how a character can be well-written or interesting without being morally good.

The only way to do the former is if you agree with their morals

Anyway, it's all a moot point.

To mis-quite Bond : The bitch isn't dead
Dec 6, 2020 11:53 AM
Dec 2018
Well Nana kills for a reason, not mindlessly. The soldiers who kill terrorists are honored as heroes. Even we believe our soldiers are doing to protect the country. The soldiers believe they are protecting their country by killing.

Similar is the case with Nana. She kills to because she believes they are all enemies of humanity.
Dec 6, 2020 4:03 PM
Jul 2018
salarx said:
Well Nana kills for a reason, not mindlessly. The soldiers who kill terrorists are honored as heroes. Even we believe our soldiers are doing to protect the country. The soldiers believe they are protecting their country by killing.

Similar is the case with Nana. She kills to because she believes they are all enemies of humanity.

And don't forget soldiers also get punished for killing innocent people and whole of morally dubious antics - no matter whether they think it's right or not. The same thing should apply to Nana as well.

Anyway, that's enough about that loathsome nut-job from me. It's a series I want to put out of sight and out of mind
removed-userDec 6, 2020 4:50 PM
Dec 6, 2020 8:12 PM
Jan 2020
Sku_Te said:
salarx said:

And don't forget soldiers also get punished for killing innocent people and whole of morally dubious antics - no matter whether they think it's right or not. The same thing should apply to Nana as well.

Anyway, that's enough about that loathsome nut-job from me. It's a series I want to put out of sight and out of mind

Nana deserved both redemption(if she want to repent) and punishment even though.. she is just also a _ _ _ _ _ _ .
Dec 7, 2020 11:00 AM
Jul 2018
Might as well say it - she's an evil monster
removed-userDec 7, 2020 4:11 PM
Dec 9, 2020 3:57 AM
Jan 2020
Sku_Te said:

Are you really sure about that?
Dec 9, 2020 5:05 AM
Jul 2018
Yes, very much so.
Dec 9, 2020 9:26 AM
Jan 2020
Sku_Te said:
Yes, very much so.

If she really is an evil monster, she will not has a heart like caring to Michiru-chan and other things.
Dec 9, 2020 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
Yes, thinking about killing her later, rather than sooner is very caring
Dec 11, 2020 11:07 AM

Aug 2012
Sku_Te said:

She can't be a monster because she kills monsters. As simple as that.
Dec 11, 2020 11:14 AM
Jul 2018
The only monster there is Nana, who decided to elect herself judge, jury and executioner.

Plus, of course, she is committing mass murder, approaching genocide
removed-userDec 11, 2020 11:34 AM
Dec 11, 2020 12:38 PM
Jul 2018
She's the one that's doing the killing. Ergo, judge, jury and executioner
Dec 11, 2020 3:41 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah, mainly because the jury part is skipped. She's certainly judging them alright.
Dec 12, 2020 5:24 AM
Jul 2018
Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out, in other words
Dec 12, 2020 5:55 AM
Jul 2018
Which means she's a sadistic, serial killer.

Circumlocution
Dec 12, 2020 6:04 AM
Jul 2018
No - I'll let you chat to yourself now.
removed-userDec 12, 2020 6:45 AM
Dec 12, 2020 6:42 AM

Aug 2012
Indeed. Why should we care about talking with a speedwatcher who only believes in his delusions ignoring everything stated in the show.
Dec 12, 2020 7:29 AM
Nov 2020
Sku_Te said:

Circumlocution

Have you ever heard of a term SOLDIER? Or more in this case a child soldier? Are you implying that every soldier in the world is just sadistic serial killer?
If she would kill for the joy then tell me, why do you think she keeps looking at her phone for estimated kills of that certain individual?
Dec 12, 2020 8:20 AM

Feb 2011
Sku_Te said:
Yes, thinking about killing her later, rather than sooner is very caring

She wants to tell herself Michiru is a monster but Nana's actions and how she cares for Michiru speaks for itself.
Deep in her heart, she has long made a place for Michiru.
She always thought all those with special abilities were monsters who could destroy the world.
But she is beginning to realise in Michiru's case that this is not the case.
Dec 17, 2020 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
Strykeryno said:
Sku_Te said:

Circumlocution

Have you ever heard of a term SOLDIER? Or more in this case a child soldier? Are you implying that every soldier in the world is just sadistic serial killer?
If she would kill for the joy then tell me, why do you think she keeps looking at her phone for estimated kills of that certain individual?

Don't forget that the kill counts are all
. Nana is just sadistically killing innocent people.
Dec 17, 2020 2:12 PM
Nov 2020
Sku_Te said:
Strykeryno said:

Don't forget that the kill counts are all

You do realize she is not aware of that right now?
Dec 17, 2020 3:44 PM
Jul 2018
Oh yes, but no doubt she would killed everyone without it.

Be great when she finds out...

Who'll be monster now...
removed-userDec 17, 2020 10:22 PM
Dec 17, 2020 10:24 PM
Jan 2020
Sku_Te said:
Oh yes... Be great when she finds out...

Who'll be monster now...

Finds what? She just killing Talented all for nothing? Don't worry every assassins did.

Dec 17, 2020 10:39 PM

Jul 2020
Nana get's away like a lot and her classmates don't even find suspicious that literally someone dies she was there but she never got caught.So obviously Nana would win but I don't want to.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.