Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2020 9:44 AM
Nov 2016
There is so many animes, who have an attraction between female character, but nothing happens. One of there is Kiniro Mosaic. I completed all series and I'm prety sure there is love between main characters.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 29, 2020 9:08 PM
Feb 2020
illfatedlucky said:
There is so many animes, who have an attraction between female character, but nothing happens. One of there is Kiniro Mosaic. I completed all series and I'm prety sure there is love between main characters.

I've haven't watched Kiniro Mosaic yet, i have only seen the memes that came from this anime.

Personally i haven't found an Anime that should be categorized as Shoujo Ai and it is not. Why? Because for it to be categorized as such there has to be a clear relationship between the two females that are supposedly in love with each other on the show.

We can say, for example that Scientific Railgun is a Shoujo Ai show, only because Kuroko is obsessed to f*ck Mikoto so hard, but it clearly is not a Shoujo Ai title, since Kuroko's obsession is made as a fan-service. She also gets beaten up by Mikoto so there is not the factor that they love each other in there.

Sometimes the girl to girl relationship has to be the center of attention in the Anime too.

I hope i made sense cause im writing this at 7am :p
Jul 30, 2020 11:05 AM
Nov 2016
I got you point. Same like Kuzu no Honkai, there is no love. But sometimes both girls show some sympathy and nothing happen. Just like one more push and they will @!$%% (kiss).Or just one-side love, when girl can't figure it out what the other girl feels.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime/manga with a "lustfully energetic" yuri character. Example: Merraid Oarburgh

greed2 - Oct 9, 2022

0 by greed2 »»
Oct 9, 2022 2:16 PM

» Any girls in the club?

Atypical_Date859 - Apr 30, 2020

11 by Kicchu »»
Dec 27, 2020 4:05 AM

» Explain the lore behind christian schools in yuri.

hijo_del_lechero - Dec 26, 2020

1 by Animebegay »»
Dec 26, 2020 7:02 PM

» Yuri titles recommendations ( 1 2 )

JukeLawl - Mar 2, 2020

68 by Lumyh »»
Oct 12, 2020 2:08 PM

» [Real Life] Score this Yuri Music Video!

JukeLawl - Apr 3, 2020

9 by Atypical_Date859 »»
May 28, 2020 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.