Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2011 4:47 PM
Jan 2009
According to the listing here, Barefoot Gen has chapters; however, the graphic novels (at least the US editions) have no chapter delineations whatsoever. Is there a chapter listing somewhere, so I can represent my progress by chapter on my list?
Aug 29, 2012 8:21 AM

Jan 2011
Same problem can't find any information about chapters :/
Jan 9, 2013 8:34 AM
Oct 2007
I've been guessing. That's sad I know. But what else can you do?
Jul 22, 2020 9:15 AM
Feb 2020
The actual real question is, Where to read this completely?
I always find 4 chaps everywhere btw
Jul 22, 2020 9:44 AM

May 2012
I read the physical books in French, borrowed them from a friend. It's been also fully released in English and still available to buy.
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is far from being my primary site for literature, which is why I’ve stopped doing single-chapter updates. Baka-Updates and two French sites are far superior—more detailed, complete, and less restrictive. They're perfect for manga, light novel, and book collectors like me, making the process much less stressful and tiring. -g-
Aug 10, 2020 1:24 PM

Jul 2017
I have most of the volumes physically with only 2 more to get before I can get to read this. I've actually been wanting to read this for so long but gave up a long time ago since it wasn't fully online. But now that I have nearly all the books needed to read it in English, intrigued to see how this really is. Haven't seen the movie too.
Aug 22, 2020 3:05 PM

Mar 2016
Question is.....is there any active translation group willing to pick this up??
Aug 22, 2020 3:27 PM

May 2012
After all these years? I doubt that many would put in some extra work and effort to scanlate something that has been on the market in quite a few languages since a good while, though.
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is far from being my primary site for literature, which is why I’ve stopped doing single-chapter updates. Baka-Updates and two French sites are far superior—more detailed, complete, and less restrictive. They're perfect for manga, light novel, and book collectors like me, making the process much less stressful and tiring. -g-

More topics from this board

» Is this the only manga that criticizes the Emperor?

PxHC - Oct 11

2 by GinIonSui »»
Oct 12, 11:13 PM

» A true masterpiece.

Lucky_Z - May 3, 2023

1 by Atsunome »»
May 14, 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.