Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2020 12:26 PM

Jun 2015
Have you guys watched this anime?
It gives me a shoujo-ai vibe so imma recommend!

more details below:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/22189/Futsuu_no_Joshikousei_ga_Locodol_Yattemita?q=futsuu
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 28, 2020 12:59 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
M25chu said:

more details below:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/22189/Futsuu_no_Joshikousei_ga_Locodol_Yattemita?q=futsuu

But Locadol isn't Shoujo AI/Yuri, is it?^^'>
Jun 28, 2020 1:18 PM

Jun 2015
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
M25chu said:

more details below:

It is not but when I watched it, I think it should at least have the tag of shoujo-ai (my opinion) cause Yukari, one of the character is gay for Nanako lol They even have a joke of them being a married couple~^^
Jun 28, 2020 1:24 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
M25chu said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

It is not but when I watched it, I think it should at least have the tag of shoujo-ai (my opinion) cause Yukari, one of the character is gay for Nanako lol They even have a joke of them being a married couple~^^

But having a character with Yuri trope is something they often do in CGDCT, no? :o
With your reasoning, that would mean that all those shows that play with the trope but aren't really Shoujo Ai/Yuri would be Shoujo Ai/ Yuri.. Is it correct to assume so?:u
Jun 28, 2020 2:03 PM

Jun 2015
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
M25chu said:

But having a character with Yuri trope is something they often do in CGDCT, no? :o
With your reasoning, that would mean that all those shows that play with the trope but aren't really Shoujo Ai/Yuri would be Shoujo Ai/ Yuri.. Is it correct to assume so?:u

Well not really, but I was just recommending this because for me this anime shows a shoujo ai vibe which other people commented on too. That is why I was just recommending it if anyone wants to check it out. If you watched it and do not think so that is fine too^^ it is more like a yuru yuri kind of shoujo ai vibe so its more fluff.
Jun 28, 2020 2:32 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
M25chu said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

Well not really, but I was just recommending this because for me this anime shows a shoujo ai vibe which other people commented on too. That is why I was just recommending it if anyone wants to check it out. If you watched it and do not think so that is fine too^^ it is more like a yuru yuri kind of shoujo ai vibe so its more fluff.

I get what you say, and I'm not against your opinion or that of those other who said the same thing, but I just wanted to point out that you shouldn't falsely label something that uses tropes of something else as a genre, if that makes any sense to you..^^'>
Jun 28, 2020 3:41 PM

Jun 2015
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
M25chu said:

I get what you say, and I'm not against your opinion or that of those other who said the same thing, but I just wanted to point out that you shouldn't falsely label something that uses tropes of something else as a genre, if that makes any sense to you..^^'>

Yeah I guess I didn't put much words when I was trying to explain about it. Sorry about that.
Jun 28, 2020 4:22 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
M25chu said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

Yeah I guess I didn't put much words when I was trying to explain about it. Sorry about that.

It's fine, don't worry, I probably wasn't making much sense either..=.='3
Jun 28, 2020 8:06 PM

Nov 2019
IMO a lot of those kinds of shiptease, non-official shoujo ai anime should be in the shoujo ai category on MAL. they're definitely labeled that way in places selling their manga and light novels, and even in the search categories of some anime websites. and when not even Utena or Rose of Versailles qualifies for the shoujo ai category in spite of how influential they were, I think the benchmark needs to be looked at.
Jun 28, 2020 11:55 PM

Jun 2015
Klefki_of_Awsome said:
M25chu said:

No no I get it^^
Jun 28, 2020 11:58 PM

Jun 2015
indiwyn said:
IMO a lot of those kinds of shiptease, non-official shoujo ai anime should be in the shoujo ai category on MAL. they're definitely labeled that way in places selling their manga and light novels, and even in the search categories of some anime websites. and when not even Utena or Rose of Versailles qualifies for the shoujo ai category in spite of how influential they were, I think the benchmark needs to be looked at.

Well in the end the genres should be decided but the author in my opinion, but I still get wat you are trying to say. If there is more superlikely tease kind of shoujo ai/yuri pls recommend. Even if it's just close girl skinship, ill take it^^
Jun 29, 2020 4:50 AM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
M25chu said:
Klefki_of_Awsome said:

No no I get it^^

OK, good~^^'>
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Free chat

M25chu - Apr 6, 2023

0 by M25chu »»
Apr 6, 2023 12:20 AM

» Nijisanji TomoexKana Vtuber

M25chu - Jan 10, 2021

0 by M25chu »»
Jan 10, 2021 12:15 AM

» favorite fanon/semi-canon ships?

ornatechaos - Oct 27, 2020

1 by M25chu »»
Oct 29, 2020 12:00 AM

Poll: » Member Votes: Yuri Shipper profile photo

marky_life - Sep 9, 2020

0 by marky_life »»
Sep 9, 2020 12:02 AM

» My Recommendation for Manhua/Manhwa

M25chu - May 28, 2020

6 by M25chu »»
Jul 14, 2020 11:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.