Forum Settings
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 9, 2017 9:11 PM

Oct 2016
Is 3D kanojo get happy ending? please tell me if someone can read kanji in 3D Kanojo raw
Dec 10, 2017 6:31 AM
Oct 2013
I think Yes! i have (accidentally) read the spoilers!
Dec 10, 2017 7:16 AM

Jun 2016
Moved from the Manga Discussion Board.
Dec 21, 2017 9:59 AM

Dec 2011
Happy ending yo~~~
Apr 9, 2018 2:29 AM
Mar 2018
Yeah. Its a happy ending.
Apr 9, 2018 2:37 AM

Oct 2016
bluelikeocean93 said:
Yeah. Its a happy ending.
its an old post...
May 27, 2018 8:21 PM
May 2018
Can someone spoil the ending please.
Jan 12, 2019 7:00 AM
Nov 2018
Read with caution
Spoilers ahead
I read something like this
'Iroha forgets about tsutsui after her surgery and is now in Los Angeles her unrelated sibling proposes that he loves her. She saw a keychain which is from the cultural festival seven years ago and remembers something. When she meets Tsutsui with the same Keychain she asked why Tsutsui has the same keychain as her Tsutsui says it maybe was common back then. At the end of the series, they end up getting married and the following year after their marriage, she falls pregnant.'

You can say if they didn't make some huge change from adapting story to anime ,then IT IS A HAPPY ENDING.
Jan 28, 2019 3:05 PM

Nov 2012
Quick read of last chap, I missed a lot of dialogue.

*Ayado and Itou met and he asks her to go sometime for a dinner. Before that she said she divorced.

*Iroha and her brother didn't look as couple.

*Tsutsui looked well, working, living with his mom, trying to live.

*Iroha came to see Tsuntsun, they got together again, they wen to this girl's wedding, she's pregnat and looked well.

*Last shot showed Iroha and Tsuntsun married, Ayado and Itou doens't seem in a relation to me, but I can't tell, Tsuntsun' mom and dad together in the last photo, it looked well to me.

My Candies:

Jun 18, 2019 11:47 AM

Aug 2017
knktzvra said:

*Ayado and Itou met and he asks her to go sometime for a dinner. Before that she said she divorced.

*Iroha came to see Tsuntsun, they got together again, they wen to this girl's wedding, she's pregnat and looked well.

*Last shot showed Iroha and Tsuntsun married, Ayado and Itou doens't seem in a relation to me, but I can't tell, Tsuntsun' mom and dad together in the last photo, it looked well to me.
What do you think about Ayado?
I feel like she's a very flawed and bitchy character.
If they were so in love why would something like this happen. This makes me think that initially she was taking advantage of Itou's feelings.
Your views of it...
Jan 2, 2020 3:07 AM

Nov 2012
NG_desu said:
knktzvra said:

If they were so in love why would something like this happen. This makes me think that initially she was taking advantage of Itou's feelings.
Your views of it...

Yeah, at first she looked pretty interesting to me, but with all the shit she did (about her relationship with Itou, how she was playing with him when he confessed and after that) now she´s kinda the thot of the series to me, not worthy

My Candies:

Jan 6, 2020 6:34 AM

Aug 2017
knktzvra said:
NG_desu said:
Your views of it...

Yeah, at first she looked pretty interesting to me, but with all the shit she did (about her relationship with Itou, how she was playing with him when he confessed and after that) now she´s kinda the thot of the series to me, not worthy
Took you long enough to reply! πŸ˜ƒ
Jan 6, 2020 11:17 AM

Nov 2012
Sorry for that pal, I have a mess with notifications

My Candies:

May 29, 2020 4:30 AM

Oct 2012
I binge the anime of this.

dang I wish 47.5 got animated but oh well. I plan to read this manga. then maybe re-watch the anime again . cuz this series got me good in the heart.
May 29, 2020 4:32 AM

Oct 2012
NG_desu said:
knktzvra said:

why does it feel like the author didn't know what to do with ito and ayado...
May 29, 2020 8:42 PM

Aug 2017
ss4chris said:
NG_desu said:

I actually don't remember much! πŸ˜…
May 29, 2020 10:01 PM

Oct 2012
NG_desu said:
ss4chris said:

I actually don't remember much! πŸ˜…

its okay :D its fresh inmy mind since i just finished the anime and now reading the manga cuz im going through emotional withdrawl :P
Sep 26, 2020 4:39 AM
Sep 2020
I want to see their children grow up. Although i have the preferences to qant my favorite character family interaction and their just regular funny life like harumiya novel although it did no continue at anime i still read the bew chapters every week.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Girl Chapter 48 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jun 7

0 by Shikkakku »»
Jun 7, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Real Girl Chapter 47 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

24 by Shikkakku »»
Jun 7, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Real Girl Chapter 46 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jun 7

0 by Shikkakku »»
Jun 7, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Real Girl Chapter 38 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jun 7

0 by Shikkakku »»
Jun 7, 1:12 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo Chapter 31 Discussion

testamentKAISER - May 14, 2015

1 by Shikkakku »»
May 25, 3:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.