Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Wave, Listen to Me!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 16, 2020 10:09 PM

Apr 2020
I agree, the eyes are the one gripe i can pick out at the moment, otherwise i'm enjoying the show quite alot. It's got just the right amount of Zaney charm and Minare is a riot.
Apr 17, 2020 6:47 AM
Apr 2018
Her mouth is like a machine gun but I love her!

8:06-9:08 i really love the character acting here!
Apr 17, 2020 6:50 AM
Apr 2018
bastek66 said:
Anyone else think that shadow dots in the eyes are distracting?

yeah, that was the first thing I noticed in the first episode (even commented about it) but now I kinda got used to it.
Apr 17, 2020 10:46 PM

Jul 2017
With Minare's "uninvolved" involvement into radio DJ-ing by that mere scare of a story, that was quite unprecedented though.

Dare I say this episode builds on the first in terms of comedy and drama? Definitely. In fact, this series is quite fun if not taken seriously.

In the hopes of not falling into debt, Minare must take whatever she does, even as the ropes into being taught about radio from the Director.

The cliffhanger though...

Whew, this was better than the 1st episode.
Apr 18, 2020 4:08 AM

Mar 2009
Wow. Minare actually gave that radio dude permission to air that whole rant while she was drunk. She needs to go out drinking with friends from now on.
Aug 7, 2020 1:37 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, her life now changed so much after such a sudden relations she had when meeting that old man, in an unfateful encounters in the drunk condition. Oh, man, she had a troubled. However, its so funny, how depressing she looked like with everything happened, but kept insist to move on in such a nice respond and talked much in the radio broadcaster. Its just like, 'tto hell with all my problem, lets just rock and roll!' Hell, yeah, what a nice mood swifter she had. A nice respond for her harsh environment!

So, after realising the talent, obviously that Mato-san needed her voices more. The recording scenes were indeed an absolute understandable. The other staff had a unique personality too. The end cliffhanger with that straight black hair girl might've led something insane, and with that preview, hmm....

About the rest of scenes, its an okay time to be spended. It had a lot of explanations about the other characters. Still, Minare was a star on this series, so i couldn't catch much attention for another characters at this point. I must said that her improvisation of her wild imagination radically being her strength as the radio announcer. And that unique characteristic, a nice addition for this quite unique theme of show. I am so relieved. Lets see her other ranting in the next episodes.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 26, 2020 6:23 AM

Jul 2015
Don't think it's that easy to forget Minare's distinctive voice let alone her energetic behaviour.
10:00 did manager just pull of a AOT reference there...by headslapping Minare with some curry. I like the random moments which seem real but suddenly turn out to be fantasy (or are they?)

Aug 26, 2021 4:03 AM

Dec 2020
im one of those people who talk fast and a Lot when i want to so i kinda understand her, its like "? yeah im pretty sure a lot of people can do that its just rambling with your voice fitting the story" but ive definitely Never talked a lot without stumbling my words. the way she does it EVERYWHERE is amazing god i love this show i know it's only the 2nd ep but i LOVE it

that ending tho lmfao erm? that's her neighbor right tf happened to him
Jul 31, 2022 10:24 PM

Jun 2020
NGL Minare blabbering is a bit much sometimes but I’m definitely warming up to her. Omg, the scene with Koumoto was hilarious!!!!!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Nov 5, 2023 1:45 AM

Nov 2022
So now we have the origin of that red stain on her thumb from the first episode. I like how they called back to it without actually doing a flashback or anything.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2020

131 by michidicchy »»
Oct 14, 11:38 PM

» How I should Read the Manga After the Anime?

LucasChristyan - Jun 20, 2020

4 by SakurakoMikage »»
Aug 7, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2020

40 by FedeMetal »»
Feb 9, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2020

48 by FedeMetal »»
Feb 7, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2020

82 by RawrOMG »»
Nov 20, 2023 5:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.