Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 28, 2019 5:10 AM
Sep 2019
Like character biography, synopsis, background, etc. Let's show that we care! And everybody else should too. Granbelm made me create an account to review and appreciate it here.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 28, 2019 6:47 AM
Nov 2018
La_minore said:
Like character biography, synopsis, background, etc. Let's show that we care! And everybody else should too. Granbelm made me create an account to review and appreciate it here.

I've already started that with trying to add Nozomi Kasuga (who voiced Mimi Rin, Nene's sister with glasses) to the VA database. This is her first VA role with a character name.....that is, under her real name, for she is virtually confirmed to be the real VA for the Vtuber on YT, Kizuna Ai!
Sep 29, 2019 1:42 AM

Jul 2017
Hi, thanks for adding me into the minor group!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granbelm --> @Cosmic_Penguin FYI and attention.
Didn't think that Wiki would have a lot of info at the start, but really appreicate the Wiki peeps in very extensive information grinding about this underdog.

Gotta hand props to this show for being (unpopularly) wonderful.
Oct 1, 2019 12:07 AM
Sep 2019
The MAL mods are quite insufficient. Guess no staff bothers checking the submitted pending biography.
Oct 10, 2019 4:00 AM

Mar 2019
La_minore said:
The MAL mods are quite insufficient. Guess no staff bothers checking the submitted pending biography.

Yeah it took about 2 months for them to even add the main voice cast after i submitted it
Watch Granbelm
Oct 23, 2019 9:01 PM
Nov 2018
As of right now the submitted corrections have yet to appear. I have just re-tried to add back Claire Fugo and Mimi Rin to the characters list, let's see when will they be accepted...
Dec 5, 2019 1:01 AM
Nov 2018
Update: Both characters are now finally registered, but Mimi Rin's VA Nozomi Kasuga is still missing. I'll see what can be done at that front.
Dec 5, 2019 1:05 AM
Sep 2019
Hope the mods here don't get paid.
Mar 21, 2020 12:06 AM
Nov 2018
Cosmic_Penguin said:
Update: Both characters are now finally registered, but Mimi Rin's VA Nozomi Kasuga is still missing. I'll see what can be done at that front.

Update: After 4 months the mods finally processed my request....and someone else already added her.

I have submitted a request to link her with Mimi Rin, hopefully won't take long....

In the mean time we need someone to write the characters introductions.
Cosmic_PenguinMar 21, 2020 12:09 AM
Mar 27, 2020 3:48 AM
Sep 2019
Cosmic_Penguin said:
Cosmic_Penguin said:

Update: After 4 months the mods finally processed my request....and someone else already added her.

I have submitted a request to link her with Mimi Rin, hopefully won't take long....

Great! Glad to see is still activity in this club, although it still reflects a sad fact. I will take a look at what can be done.
Mar 27, 2020 3:50 AM
Nov 2018
La_minore said:
Cosmic_Penguin said:

Great! Glad to see is still activity in this club, although it still reflects a sad fact. I will take a look at what can be done.

Adding new character pictures for the few still missing ones. I tried several months ago using cut outs from the official website, but they were rejected due to some format errors I made.
Mar 30, 2020 11:57 AM
Sep 2019
It's been a few days, I'm replying so people know I'm still here. I'm a bit busy but I will still gradually try to see what I can do.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.