Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 4, 2020 2:38 PM

Aug 2017
I just finished watching this series...and it feels unfinished it feels rushed i didn't read manga so i don't know how it ends there but in anime it feels like they forced it to end.
Idk but something is missing in this anime i think it could of been better.
Feb 21, 2020 2:46 PM

Jul 2015
It's Gonzo, what do u expect
i am the ultimate one piece fanboy
Feb 22, 2020 1:23 PM

Aug 2017
CheyneGreene said:
It's Gonzo, what do u expect

ah yes u gotta point...
Apr 3, 2020 4:04 AM

Dec 2012
You might feel like this because the adaptation ended at the halfway point. There is so much more after the high school era and believe me, the ending is one of the best I've ever read in a story. No bullshit, no cheesiness, just a really believable, relatable, real ending which seems to be so hard for authors to make these days.
A season 2 is definitely needed to do justice to the manga.
Apr 3, 2020 9:15 AM

Aug 2017
menpe said:
You might feel like this because the adaptation ended at the halfway point. There is so much more after the high school era and believe me, the ending is one of the best I've ever read in a story. No bullshit, no cheesiness, just a really believable, relatable, real ending which seems to be so hard for authors to make these days.
A season 2 is definitely needed to do justice to the manga.

i wonder will it get season 2? cuz i prefer watching anime i dont like jumping between anime and manga
Apr 3, 2020 10:26 AM

Dec 2012
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

i wonder will it get season 2? cuz i prefer watching anime i dont like jumping between anime and manga

Most people saw thicc boys in loincloth so they didn't even bother with the show. Even the animation budget went down for the second cour compared to the manga's incredibly detailed and epic art style. A second season should be 24 episodes again, otherwise it would be pretty much pointlessly sped up. It seems like chances are low :(
Apr 4, 2020 6:03 AM

Aug 2017
menpe said:
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

Most people saw thicc boys in loincloth so they didn't even bother with the show. Even the animation budget went down for the second cour compared to the manga's incredibly detailed and epic art style. A second season should be 24 episodes again, otherwise it would be pretty much pointlessly sped up. It seems like chances are low :(

yup 24 is a must by now. I still hope that maybe one day it will get s2
Jul 21, 2020 7:58 AM

Oct 2017
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
menpe said:

yup 24 is a must by now. I still hope that maybe one day it will get s2
This proly won't get s2. They rushed this season quite a bit. Adapted over 150+ chaps in 24 episodes and skipped some stuff which is tbh important. Like
. Btw I recommend reading the manga from begining. It's a good manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hinomaruzumou Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

45 by animejas »»
May 28, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Hinomaruzumou Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2018

20 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 8:25 AM

Poll: » Hinomaruzumou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

18 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 25, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Hinomaruzumou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2018

20 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 25, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Hinomaruzumou Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

27 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 25, 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.